Wonky Gob Ferdinand

Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Wonky Gob Ferdinand

Originally Posted by saudiflares
In front of the away fans, Shirley

Correct
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:07 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well that escalated quickly. Can we have a prize? How about 3 points?
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Well that escalated quickly. Can we have a prize? How about 3 points?
Tolerance for ****wits and football violence is zero.
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Autonomy
sorry - I don't get it - that's what footballers do. They celebrate goals. They don't expect (or shouldn't really if you think about) to be hit with a missile of some nature.

How exactly do you think this is justified?
Celebrating in front of away fans in the way he was and regularly does is inevitably going to rile. Bearing in mind football fans historically tend to be a little more boisterous than most.

Didn't say it was right. Said it was inevitable.
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:59 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011
Did you not earn your quota this month Scamp? Aw bless.

Anyhow, point was, I wouldn't go stand in front of 20,000 Citeh fans gloating a 94th minute deflected winner if I was a wonky gob manure player and then be surprised when someone lobs something at me. Not saying it's right, but I am saying it was inevitable.
Not paying attention to any of the other posts or responses, but I agree with your last sentance.

Yea, I'm a bit rough (al dente) yea I'm a tit (everyone).. Whatever..
Old Dec 9th 2012, 5:16 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen on BBC it was a 2p coin. Bloody cheapskates...
Old Dec 9th 2012, 5:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commander
Not paying attention to any of the other posts or responses, but I agree with your last sentance.

Yea, I'm a bit rough (al dente) yea I'm a tit (everyone).. Whatever..
But e celebrated in front of the United fans...
Old Dec 9th 2012, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scamp
But e celebrated in front of the United fans...
He was celebrating in front of Citeh fans - this is after Cashley Young and RVP had already run in front of home end behind the goal going mental. You will see Ferdinand was nowhere near rest of Manure players and also stayed behind remonstrating with the crowd after the Manure players had lined up for the kick off. That's when the dickhead ran on the pitch (presumably to get his 2p back).
Old Dec 9th 2012, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011
To fair to the Citeh fans I had heard it was a collection for a cab so terd-in-hand could get to his drugs test on time for once ....
Old Dec 10th 2012, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Photographic evidence that some one here is a Bertie Magoo c@nt of the highest order
Attached Thumbnails Wonky Gob Ferdinand-image.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2012, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benzonar
Photographic evidence that some one here is a Bertie Magoo c@nt of the highest order
Aw diddums. Did mummy not teach you how to read all of the news reports which clearly state he was celebrating in front of the Citeh fans? Take a look at the video of the final goal too. ****tard.