Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

women that flirt with men are tarts...

Wikiposts

women that flirt with men are tarts...

Old May 29th 2008, 5:51 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women that flirt with men are tarts...

Originally Posted by Eva
Aaaaaaaaaah, You are one to watch-you can google.
Guilty as charged but I chose six out of about 50 recommendations - the important ones !!
Old May 29th 2008, 5:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Worldismine
Wheres the romance these days.
don't ask me...that's not my department...
Old May 29th 2008, 5:59 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Guilty as charged but I chose six out of about 50 recommendations - the important ones !!
Important to who?
Old May 29th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Women that flirt with men are tarts...How NOT to be a tart !!

Six flirting tips for women that would help us men:

1. Give clear signals

Men are notoriously bad at interpreting signals from women. Know what you want when you flirt and make sure your signals are clear and that they convey what you mean. It’s not fair to flirt with someone for the fun of it – unless they are obviously flirty themselves. Flirting for fun is fine when you know someone a little better.

2. Separate yourself from your friends.

If you go out with a group of friends or even one girlfriend, try and separate from them on occasion so that you are more approachable. No man wants to be rejected in front of a group of women, and he may well feel he cannot approach you when you are ‘protected’ by a chatter of other women!

3. If you are not interested, be polite when rejecting a man.

‘Get lost nerd’ is not the way to say no! Men who approach women may do so clumsily sometimes (its in our nature). If you are not interested, make it clear and be polite. It can be very difficult for men to get up the courage to approach a woman, though Dutch courage always helps !

4. Be interesting by being interested.

Cut down the talk about yourself and ask him open ended questions. Find out about him – after all people generally enjoy talking about themselves and feel flattered when someone shows an interest in them.

5. Try making the first move for a change!

About 95% of men say they would love to be approached by a woman. If women are looking for equality then it is only fair that they do their share of the asking. It will also give you an opportunity to understand what men have to go through when making a first approach.

6. Be yourself.

It’s no point role playing because you’ll get found out sooner or later. Be proud of who you are. Be yourself.

Any additions, boys?
7. Role playing can be a good thing

8. We don't mind meeting your friends but you can't meet ours.

9. Running off in a strop does not work, guys will never follow you.

10. And if its not to arrange something don't ring at 11pm for a 4 hour chat
Old May 29th 2008, 6:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Worldismine
7. Role playing can be a good thing

8. We don't mind meeting your friends but you can't meet ours.

9. Running off in a strop does not work, guys will never follow you.

10. And if its not to arrange something don't ring at 11pm for a 4 hour chat
where is the romance indeed...
Old May 29th 2008, 6:08 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Important to who?
Important to both sexes...if you want an true outcome !
Old May 29th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MataHari
where is the romance indeed...
Coming to a theatre near you
Old May 29th 2008, 6:14 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Important to both sexes...if you want an true outcome !
Sorry but your 'important points' sound like 'adopt a puppy' campaign
I am not being nasty I am being direct but not flirting -to be clear.
Old May 29th 2008, 6:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
the only thing missing is the 'it's for life...not for Xmas'...
Old May 29th 2008, 6:22 am
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
Sorry. I don't understand.

How about giving six flirting tips for men that would help women. Then I might get an idea from the woman's point of view.
Old May 29th 2008, 6:25 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry. I don't understand.

How about giving six flirting tips for men that would help women. Then I might get an idea from the woman's point of view.
You really think I am as daft as you sound
Old May 29th 2008, 6:34 am
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
You really think I am as daft as you sound
I didn't think or say you were daft...where on earth did that come from?...but if the hat fits?
Old May 29th 2008, 6:41 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I didn't think or say you were daft...where on earth did that come from?...but if the hat fits?
Maybe you are right, maybe I shouldn't comment on this thread as I never flirt.
Old May 29th 2008, 6:43 am
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
Maybe you are right, maybe I shouldn't comment on this thread as I never flirt.
No worries then. 'Tis all lighthearted banter !
Old May 29th 2008, 6:44 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No worries then. 'Tis all lighthearted banter !

Indeed and its Pixelville after all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.