Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Are women the fairer sex ?

Are women the fairer sex ?

Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:01 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are women the fairer sex ?

I’ve been around a few decades now, and have noticed Men are getting done over left right and centre.

Is it me, or do men give up their own sensibilities and morals far too often?

As always the young blokes just want to get laid, but the older blokes just want respect, -and get laid. .....

Seems to me women have been in the ball court ever since women’s lib, but have taken it so far they are now undermining Men’s expression of themselves and and now in control.

Men are losing all sense of masculinity while the "fair sex "are growing bigger balls and shoving em down our throats..(for example, huge pay outs in divorce cases, high maintenance settlements, having half a man's pension, retain custody of children, and often restricting access to our kids to just a few hours a week etc etc)

I’m all for equal rights between the sexes but seems it has gone the opposite way.

I foresee blokes in dresses and makeup pandering to their wives and bearing offspring on demand in the not too distant future....
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are women the fairer sex ?

what on earth are you on about, bangleman...

MM, xx
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:07 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what on earth are you on about, bangleman...

MM, xx
i have no idea....lol
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I’ve been around a few decades now, and have noticed Men are getting done over left right and centre.

Is it me, or do men give up their own sensibilities and morals far too often?

As always the young blokes just want to get laid, but the older blokes just want respect, -and get laid. .....

Seems to me women have been in the ball court ever since women’s lib, but have taken it so far they are now undermining Men’s expression of themselves and and now in control.

Men are losing all sense of masculinity while the "fair sex "are growing bigger balls and shoving em down our throats..(for example, huge pay outs in divorce cases, high maintenance settlements, having half a man's pension, retain custody of children, and often restricting access to our kids to just a few hours a week etc etc)

I’m all for equal rights between the sexes but seems it has gone the opposite way.

I foresee blokes in dresses and makeup pandering to their wives and bearing offspring on demand in the not too distant future....
You had a fight with your boss again???
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:09 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Confucius
You had a fight with your boss again???
no chance, she is too scary !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:11 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Are women the fairer sex ?

Thats what happens to men of good moral standing and virtue. I think the problem stems from the fact that many men are gullible and easily seduced by a womans charm.

Also stop day dreaming of a future where you get to wear dresses and makeup, that'll get you arrested.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i have no idea....lol
hahahaha...is it your way of coming out and telling us you're gonna start wearing dresses and bearing offspring...?!

MM, xx
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

no chance, she is too scary !
No raise for you in that case...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Thats what happens to men of good moral standing and virtue. I think the problem stems from the fact that many men are gullible and easily seduced by a womans charm.

Also stop day dreaming of a future where you get to wear dresses and makeup, that'll get you arrested.
Especially if the woman in question has big and beautiful tits...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:14 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Charismatic

i dont need to dream about the future, am just about to slip into a dress now.....just hope I dont wake her while I do...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:15 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahahaha...is it your way of coming out and telling us you're gonna start wearing dresses and bearing offspring...?!

MM, xx
I couldnt think of a direct way to do it......so went for the subtle approach...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:17 am
Hammer for Life

And a nice personality...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i dont need to dream about the future, am just about to slip into a dress now.....just hope I dont wake her while I do...
You have a Y chromosome in your vicinity and you're on BE???!!!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And a nice personality...
Of course...A round heart-shaped ass is very important...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:20 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

That's the real beauty of true love, you can discover it again and again with many different people .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.