Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Widow of man who's husband died whilst with prostitutes

Widow of man who's husband died whilst with prostitutes

Old May 26th 2009, 1:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Widow of man who's husband died whilst with prostitutes

is sueing the prostitutes for 1.1 million quid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-romp.html
Old May 26th 2009, 1:23 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Widow of man who's husband died whilst with prostitutes

I hope she loses. She is taking her anger out on the prostitutes when the 'blame' lies with her dead husband.

I note the Daily Malevolent refers to the dead man as their 'victim'. Vile rag.

-
Old May 26th 2009, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

agree meow, the prostitute was only doing her job...geez, these people...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 2:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
agree meow, the prostitute was only doing her job...geez, these people...

MM, xx
I agree, she is just trying to make a fast buck out of it, what sort of marriage must it have been if he was a regular visitor to prostitutes anyway?
Old May 26th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I agree, she is just trying to make a fast buck out of it, what sort of marriage must it have been if he was a regular visitor to prostitutes anyway?
I guess you could say he went out with a "bang", and one imagines a smile on his face??

You have to admire his spirit in taking a couple rather than just one??
Old May 26th 2009, 2:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

is sueing the prostitutes for 1.1 million quid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-romp.html
tell you what, I see that danielle lloyd got a bit of a kicking as well:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ub-attack.html

she was in the irish village with titus bramble for last years champions league final, she was chatting to people and seemed really nice to be honest.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy

she was in the irish village with titus bramble for last years champions league final, she was chatting to people and seemed really nice to be honest.
she deserves it, she's a flipping silly little bitch.....
Old May 26th 2009, 2:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
she deserves it, she's a flipping silly little bitch.....
what makes you say that?
Old May 26th 2009, 2:53 pm
Concierge

she were shite in big brother but I saw her as a guest on Hells Kitchen, came over pretty nice apart from being a scouser
Old May 26th 2009, 2:54 pm
why ayeeeee man!

she were shite in big brother but I saw her as a guest on Hells Kitchen, came over pretty nice apart from being a scouser
at IV she seemed nice enough, chatting to everyone and being canny really - I thoguht she was a daft bint until that night to be honest.

Saying that she's certainly had some premiership cocks....
Old May 26th 2009, 2:58 pm
Concierge

at IV she seemed nice enough, chatting to everyone and being canny really - I thoguht she was a daft bint until that night to be honest.

Saying that she's certainly had some premiership cocks....
Old May 26th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

She's well known for getting really lairy when she's had a few to drink she called a few people "nig nogs" and "Mondays" a few years ago in a bar and all hell broke loose....
Old May 26th 2009, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of her . . . (Danielle Lloyd that is)

N
Old May 26th 2009, 4:08 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by deemi786
She's well known for getting really lairy when she's had a few to drink she called a few people "nig nogs" and "Mondays" a few years ago in a bar and all hell broke loose....
she don't come over as being the cleverist card in the pack does she
Old May 26th 2009, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Can't say i'm too keen on her either like.

She was just as much to blame for all that BB stuff and she let Jade and that other girl Joe take the wrap as far as i could see.

Also she was all over Jade in BB and then after that happened she wouldn't give Jade the time of day.

In fact i reckon she's a right b*tch actually and i defo wouldn't have given her the time of day if she spoke to me at IV.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.