Why people dial 999?

Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:35 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why people dial 999?

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
And I was always told to show enthusiasm......
there's a place and a time...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
yeah yeah.
I was going to say if you havent got the boots you can borrow mine...
right...I am going to call the cops

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
there's a place and a time...
If you have the place, I most certainly have the time.........

If you have the place, I most certainly have the time.........
Or vice versa!!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine worked briefly for 118 118,and told me how a woman phoned asking for the number of her local hospitals ambulance service.She only had the number of the main hospital..Oh,dear...its just that my friend is lying here on the floor and I need to get an ambulance here!!...nice friend to have!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

right...I am going to call the cops
enduring image that one..
16 stone 6 foot tall hairy naked man in thigh length leather boots...
Hope that nobody is eating at the moment...

Suit you sir...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:39 am

Suit you sir...
But it endures for all the wrong reasons....................
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:40 am
hmmmm...nice

Suit you sir...
I will have to convert that to kilos before I can actually know how gross that is...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:42 am

I will have to convert that to kilos before I can actually know how gross that is...
Damn EEC....... Imperial IS proper money.........
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:42 am
hmmmm...nice

Damn EEC....... Imperial IS proper money.........
omg...he's asking money for it as well...jeez
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:43 am

omg...he's asking money for it as well...jeez
Pay peanuts, you get monkeys, I always say!!!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

105 ish..

Don't worry, I wear it well (I have the saggiest bottom south of the english channel, it hangs so far down it chafes on the top of the boots)
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:46 am
hmmmm...nice

105 ish..

Don't worry, I wear it well (I have the saggiest bottom south of the english channel, it hangs so far down it chafes on the top of the boots)
well, it was nice knowing you...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

well, it was nice knowing you...
I take lots of time to keep in shape..

The shape I aspire to is that of a sack of spuds.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Admon as a kid.
Ive put on a few pounds since...
Attached Thumbnails Why people dial 999?-alf.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.