Wikiposts

Why?

Old Dec 6th 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why?

Originally Posted by shiva
it wasnt a dodge, i pointed you to a thread where i gave two specific examples of why the pc bus needs to slow donw and kick everyone out. If you choose to ignore the answer then fine.
Great- I'll have another look , but I hope you promise to grow up and debate, rather than resort to ad hominem tactics.
Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Lites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really nice

Originally Posted by admon
Lites, you have to chill out a bit.

Why are you so insulted when someone makes a jokey insult against the Scottish on a forum? You are Scottish? Whoopy doo.
You don't know these people from Adam and vice versa, so it should be water off a ducks back - or are you the sort of person that stands in a pub waiting for someone to accidentally push by you or spill beer on you so that you can start a fight?

All this racist stuff is complete codshit. Chicken for the soul for those that wish to spend their lives with the weight of the world on their shoulders.

You want to talk racisim - I spent 10 years as a kid being a victim of it. Then you grow up and you realise none of it mattered at all, in fact it probably toughened me up a bit.

People being mortally offended at being called a racist name? Wow, grow up.
You couldn't see me laughing, my fault. I'm not insulted or mortally offended at all, just banterin.
Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:52 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

NO, of course not, they'd just steal from me
Old Dec 6th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

What is left to say?
I think this....May all of you have a peaceful Christmas, festive, seasonal and all that comes with it
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Jinglies!

as an interesting aside; a much misaligned word often used in the middle east and originally thought to have come from the soldiers of the honourable company trading to the east indies, Jingly/Jinglie/jinglies, has its etymological roots in pre British India. A word used to describe a rural farm worker.
Interesting that over a hundred years later the word is still in daily and correct use.
However if I were to say that the UAE was full of jinglies I’d apparently be a PC pariah

The pc brigade may also want turn their attention to an apparently innocuous word; Thug, as this was a word again from pre British India used to describe an ethnic group the Thuggie (akin to gypsies/romanies as a loose ethnic group). Who were a continent wide group of rapist’s, murders and extortionists.
However surely in pc land using the word thug is in fact an ethnically derogatory term and should be banned forthwith
Call this etymology? I thought you were just talking out of your ass. Let me look at it again.... (2.4 seconds later) well, I was right, you WERE!!

re. jinglies- so the word is OK now because it was used by the 'honourable' ( I won't even bother with that one) East India Company? I guess it's also OK to refer to Australians as convicts right?

re. thugs- aside from your delusional belief that there is such an entity as 'the pc brigade', has anyone tried to ban this word? Or are you just dreaming up more things to feel persecuted about? Where was this evil plot reoprted? Please note that 'reading' made-up stories in The Sun does not count. Do they have a secret cave in a hollowed-out mountain on a remote island? Does their leader have a big scar and a sinister accent? A speech impediment? Or a cool name at least? Or fifty hot chicks as bodyguards?

In any case, if you continue to upset this imaginary shadowy organisation, you won't end up in jail or anything. You will simply be a bitter, narrow-minded boorish male with no real friends and a fear of everything new.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:41 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
Call this etymology? I thought you were just talking out of your ass. Let me look at it again.... (2.4 seconds later) well, I was right, you WERE!!

re. jinglies- so the word is OK now because it was used by the 'honourable' ( I won't even bother with that one) East India Company? I guess it's also OK to refer to Australians as convicts right?

re. thugs- aside from your delusional belief that there is such an entity as 'the pc brigade', has anyone tried to ban this word? Or are you just dreaming up more things to feel persecuted about? Where was this evil plot reoprted? Please note that 'reading' made-up stories in The Sun does not count. Do they have a secret cave in a hollowed-out mountain on a remote island? Does their leader have a big scar and a sinister accent? A speech impediment? Or a cool name at least? Or fifty hot chicks as bodyguards?

In any case, if you continue to upset this imaginary shadowy organisation, you won't end up in jail or anything. You will simply be a bitter, narrow-minded boorish male with no real friends and a fear of everything new.
ok so we have established that you can find a post and read it but have also established that you are unable to actualy comprehend the content of said post. Bravo sir, a new low.

edit: I said PRE john company and the word is no different from the english word farm labourer
I was suggesting that those so inclined may also wish to take umbridge with the word Thug
and yes i am increasingly bitter it seems that there is a proportional relationship between my bitterness and the amount of idiocy in the world, I have yet to establish an antidote to the affliction however i am increasingly coming to the conclusions that guns may work

Last edited by shiva; Dec 7th 2009 at 6:47 am. Reason: to save this dragging on i'll add an explanation
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:58 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

ok so we have established that you can find a post and read it but have also established that you are unable to actualy comprehend the content of said post. Bravo sir, a new low.

edit: I said PRE john company and the word is no different from the english word farm labourer
I was suggesting that those so inclined may also wish to take umbridge with the word Thug
and yes i am increasingly bitter it seems that there is a proportional relationship between my bitterness and the amount of idiocy in the world, I have yet to establish an antidote to the affliction however i am increasingly coming to the conclusions that guns may work
Jesus. The world might be ****ed up, but shooting yourself's no answer.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Yawn...please stop it.

I guess it's also OK to refer to Australians as convicts right?
What is it with you and Australians? Stop it, you're just a twat.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 7:37 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Jesus. The world might be ****ed up, but shooting yourself's no answer.
hhmm good point, guess it will just have to be shooting others then
Old Dec 7th 2009, 8:07 am