Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who's got no life or who is the soul of the party ?

Who's got no life or who is the soul of the party ?

Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:52 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who's got no life or who is the soul of the party ?

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I'm going shopping.. Bye.
once again....

Snore.......
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

so am I the light orange or the dark orange bar?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:50 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
6th from the bottom.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:51 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

..the colours are in order in both the chart and by name..so you are just above Insellafen's purple line
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
..the colours are in order in both the chart and by name..so you are just above Insellafen's purple line
I need to get out more
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:59 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get out more
I disagree...the thread title posed a question..I think you fit into the latter category and are amongst the top 8 posters that make The Bored a fun place to visit.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:08 am
Concierge

I disagree...the thread title posed a question..I think you fit into the latter category and are amongst the top 8 posters that make The Bored a fun place to visit.
why thank you! that is very kind. BUT it does look like I don't have a life!! I am mega busy in my real life though no one would believe me I am sure!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, if I have missed anyone ?

Any comments...

Why do I have to be that horrible green colour?

Can't you amalgamate The Commander and Arbroath Abroad() and make me pink??

Please
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:58 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva

Please
A pink Eva ?

It's the Excel program's spread of colours - I didn't have a choice...its just that you are where you are in the list -- so get madly posting to change your colour!
Attached Images  
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:59 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Eva

Please

Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

A pink Eva ?

It's the Excel program's spread of colours - I didn't have a choice...its just that you are where you are in the list -- so get madly posting to change your colour!

Yeh, now I look like someone been out in the sun too long........jeez
and I'm on top of The Dean!!!!!Lucky white heather

P.S......My posts are mad.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:11 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]
Yeh, now I look like someone been out in the sun too long........jeez
and I'm on top of The Dean!!!!!Lucky white heather

P.S......My posts are mad.
...increase your posting rate per day by 0.29 and The Dean will be on top of you...unlucky purple heather !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather not think about Inse's purple line !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, if I have missed anyone ?

Any comments...
I know I don't post very often but I feel missed out!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:09 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Thats coz you have a life....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.