Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who would you like to meet

Who would you like to meet

Old Dec 28th 2008, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would you like to meet

I wouldnt mind a beer with anyone, but then Im easily pleased !

Except Chris79, hes a tosser !
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:33 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have been in captians arms all night. I was looking for lance ' karlos' armstrong
Old Dec 28th 2008, 8:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

TIME RELENTLESS

On winter days dark and dull
Of wind and rain and shrieking gull
Grey puddles lament with angry cry
The passing clouds that scurry by
And hearing waves crash toshore
To caress the ocean depths no more
And rocks and mountains on the land
With time and tide are turned to sand
And cold winds whistle wail and whine
As if to mourn their passing time
But who will grieve with heartfealt tears
Our own wasted months and years
Not drinking mates or friends we know
Not even those with fondness so
That love should live and ride the hearse
That takes us to lie 'neath silent verse.

Page 268 Flying Scotsman Graeme Obree with Francesco Moser
**** I hope you see a spelling mistake or irregularities in spacing to
know I haven't cut and pasted.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Well I have been in captians arms all night. I was looking for lance ' karlos' armstrong
Give me a call I will pm my number !

Like a swift half !
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

mantronic just to see if he is as hilarious in real life!

eva and SYB. Feel robbed that he left as i arrived.

Annacarna/ blue cat and mrs haps, coz they are just loverly.

I'd like to lurk in the background of the DXB ME night out. To see if i could recognise any of you.

Have spotted AD lot before at Sam FTQ's night out. Again, i lurked..

x
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:39 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

I'd like to lurk in the background of the DXB ME night out. To see if i could recognise any of you.

x
now that I find a bit strange...why would you not go over and introduce yourself...you talk to these people on here don't you...so why 'lurk' at them when you see them...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

x
do you own a long raincoat?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

x
you obviously didn't lurk very well, lol, twinkle has pix of you on facebook...least she said it was you, maybe it wasn't...

MM, xx
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:07 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you obviously didn't lurk very well, lol, twinkle has pix of you on facebook...least she said it was you, maybe it wasn't...

MM, xx
she does, (right im away to look)

agreed that it is plain wierd to lurk. I would recognise loads off here if i was in the same place, just as happened with Chris79.

We introduced eachothers and our respective better halves, had a quick natter then went away our merry own ways.

I would never sit in a bar spying on people i 'know'....
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
she does, (right im away to look)

agreed that it is plain wierd to lurk. I would recognise loads off here if i was in the same place, just as happened with Chris79.

We introduced eachothers and our respective better halves, had a quick natter then went away our merry own ways.

I would never sit in a bar spying on people i 'know'....
was just shy! sat in the corner.. I think i'd just posted 2ce or summat then!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by admon
do you own a long raincoat?
Only when intending to liven things up!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
oh no! bet it's really flattering too.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:13 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

was just shy! sat in the corner..
Are you a working girl, then? I usually find that they are the ones sitting alone in the corner.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you a working girl, then? I usually find that they are the ones sitting alone in the corner.
Ah, but i wasn't alone! Was accompanying Cherrypie as she had the invite.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, but i wasn't alone! Was accompanying Cherrypie as she had the invite.
yeah...she is in those pics too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.