Who wants to be on tv?

Old Dec 9th 2010, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Aljazeera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who wants to be on tv?

Al Jazeera English is looking for a newly-arrived British expat to the UAE to be the focus for a story we're compiling to run on our news channel. They preferably need to have arrived in the past 6 months or so but more crucial is that economic factors need to be one of the main reasons for the move. Less tax, higher salary, better job things like that.

If that's you or you know someone who fits the bill please let me know. Or send me a private message if you prefer? The filming is very easy and no previous experience is required. Shoot will take less than 2 hours out of your day and final product will air on Al Jazeera English so all your friends and family back in the UK can see your new life!

thanks in advance for any assistance
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who wants to be on tv?

Originally Posted by Aljazeera
Al Jazeera English is looking for a newly-arrived British expat to the UAE to be the focus for a story we're compiling to run on our news channel. They preferably need to have arrived in the past 6 months or so but more crucial is that economic factors need to be one of the main reasons for the move. Less tax, higher salary, better job things like that.

If that's you or you know someone who fits the bill please let me know. Or send me a private message if you prefer? The filming is very easy and no previous experience is required. Shoot will take less than 2 hours out of your day and final product will air on Al Jazeera English so all your friends and family back in the UK can see your new life!

thanks in advance for any assistance
me me me. I'm new to Dubai - been here 3 months.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:06 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
me me me. I'm new to Dubai - been here 3 months.
That doesn't count.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:09 am
Just Joined

New to Dubai and coming from the UK???
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

yup.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yup.
result I think I know you from Twitter?
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:23 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

That's like asking "Has that car had one careful owner?"
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:24 am
Just Joined

yup.
Ok great. Can you PM me your email and I'll send you more info? I tried to PM you but don't have enough posts to be allowed yet
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
result I think I know you from Twitter?
yes you do! I failed in my quest via twitter but then found this so hopefully we're on our way...
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Ok great. Can you PM me your email and I'll send you more info? I tried to PM you but don't have enough posts to be allowed yet
I'm on TV (and radio) quite enough already thanks. Ditto Meow and Blue Cat.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:27 am
Hit 16's

Who wants to be on tv?-hook.jpg
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yes you do! I failed in my quest via twitter but then found this so hopefully we're on our way...
Old Dec 9th 2010, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm on TV (and radio) quite enough already thanks. Ditto Meow and Blue Cat.
I was on China One the other day - got interviewed at the races.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 1:13 pm
Hit 16's

C'mon Millhouse, spill the beans: are they going to feature you?
Old Dec 9th 2010, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
C'mon Millhouse, spill the beans: are they going to feature you?
nah, I did the right thing and owed up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.