Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who wants to come to my house....

Who wants to come to my house....

Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who wants to come to my house....

and empty the diswasher that has been full for 2 days...not washed of course....
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who wants to come to my house....

Originally Posted by MataHari
and empty the diswasher that has been full for 2 days...not washed of course....
what's the point of emptying it if they ain't washed?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:32 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
what's the point of emptying it if they ain't washed?
it's broken ain't it...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

it's broken ain't it...
Then get repair-fellow-wallah to empty when he is come to repair, madam....

Why for you want make your friends do this dirty-dirty job?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:36 am
hmmmm...nice

Then get repair-fellow-wallah to empty when he is come to repair, madam....

Why for you want make your friends do this dirty-dirty job?
ohhhhhhh...I couldn't do that...

I don't...that's why I asked it on here...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ohhhhhhh...I couldn't do that...

I don't...that's why I asked it on here...
ah. so basically you view the BE life-forms as being lower than a Baluchi washing-m/c-wallah and your imaginary friends. Sweet.

BTW - speaking of your friends, what happened to my date with your ballet dancing massage freak????
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:44 am
hmmmm...nice

ah. so basically you view the BE life-forms as being lower than a Baluchi washing-m/c-wallah and your imaginary friends. Sweet.

BTW - speaking of your friends, what happened to my date with your ballet dancing massage freak????
you have such a way with words babes....

she arrives on Thursday...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I would I like cleaning....saddo that I am!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
My apartment is a cockroach-infested tip covered in government health warning stickers... when you've finished with MH, come and see me...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you have such a way with words babes....

she arrives on Thursday...
excellent, I'll be waiting for her call...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:59 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
you are more than welcome to come...even if you didn't do cleaning
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

excellent, I'll be waiting for her call...
just be in Dubai on Fridaynight...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just be in Dubai on Fridaynight...
post a photo first.... then we'll have a poll to verify & validate that she is worthy of my attentions.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

post a photo first.... then we'll have a poll to verify & validate that she is worthy of my attentions.
shouldn't that be the other way around...chicken
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shouldn't that be the other way around...chicken
Hmmm. Chicken, is it? Old hens can be sold it is when the promises are of spring...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.