Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who was it i was talking to that was in PR?

Who was it i was talking to that was in PR?

Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Hull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really nice
Default Who was it i was talking to that was in PR?

Well 6 months in and i've found a job with a brilliant company here in Dubai. A really friendly bunch of people (mainly Brits, Welsh & Scots) and its a lovely place to work. I'm now a production manager for a large design agency which has other offices in the UK and USA.

Who was it i was talking to that was in PR? We met when we went to the Madinat one night in Jam base. A lovely lady who knew Dom.

Hope you're all well,

Best Regards

Craig
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:24 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who was it i was talking to that was in PR?

Hi Hull Lad,

Perhaps it was Madam Medusa, as I know she has a background in PR. I'm an in house PR, but I know it wasnt me

Are you working for an agency then? And if so which one?
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hull Lad
Well 6 months in and i've found a job with a brilliant company here in Dubai. A really friendly bunch of people (mainly Brits, Welsh & Scots) and its a lovely place to work. I'm now a production manager for a large design agency which has other offices in the UK and USA.

Who was it i was talking to that was in PR? We met when we went to the Madinat one night in Jam base. A lovely lady who knew Dom.

Hope you're all well,

Best Regards

Craig
ad agency eh?

you in need of any english senior artworkers?

Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you're all well,

Best Regards

Craig
Hi Craig,
good you got sorted out.
Yeh it would have been Madam Medusa in Jambase.

Insel
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Hull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really nice

That's her!

I work for a company called Fifth Ring and were on the look out for HOT PR staff! Hot as in good! Not necessarily good looking! lol

PM me if you want more details of the available position.

Craig

Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ad agency eh?

you in need of any english senior artworkers?

Can you email me your CV. I think you could be in luck!

I'll PM my email address.

Craig
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh...hello, yes it was me, lol...seems like an age ago...how's it going??

MM, xx
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Can you email me your CV. I think you could be in luck!

I'll PM my email address.

Craig
I love this place...
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Hi Craig,
good you got sorted out.
Yeh it would have been Madam Medusa in Jambase.

Insel
Cheers Tony!

How are you? Well I hope!

Craig
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:48 am
Account Closed

That's her!

I work for a company called Fifth Ring and were on the look out for HOT PR staff! Hot as in good! Not necessarily good looking! lol

PM me if you want more details of the available position.

Craig

That's very kind, although I'm loving my job and my company having moved here from an agency in London 6 months ago. You never know though, we might need your services at some point!

Good luck x
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh...hello, yes it was me, lol...seems like an age ago...how's it going??

MM, xx
Great thanks!

Know any PR ladies/or even men looking for work?

I'll email you my email address. Pass them all my way!!

Hope your well!

Craig
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Tony!

How are you? Well I hope!

Craig
good thanks although may be on my way out from Dubai to greener pastures.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Great thanks!

Know any PR ladies/or even men looking for work?

I'll email you my email address. Pass them all my way!!

Hope your well!

Craig
Craig,

I know a communications headhunter who is over here working with some clients, networking and setting up a Dubai branch of his firm over the next month. If you're interested I'll PM you his details.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Craig,

I know a communications headhunter who is over here working with some clients, networking and setting up a Dubai branch of his firm over the next month. If you're interested I'll PM you his details.
I've just spoke to him, seems like a nice guy - cheers for the info pet,

Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Im loving this thread....

contacts contacts contacts

go spugsy.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.