Whisky galore !

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 8:28 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whisky galore !

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh! I am surprised...there are many on here who like their egos stroked but never saw you as that type.
Stop with it.You're a yin and I'm a yan or the other way round but we all have fun ...leastwise those of us who come on here for a laugh anyways....
That could all change of course if ya wanted to take me to your island in Greece.

Ego ? Naw...doesn't bother me...I still prefer to have some frivolous fun on the BE forum rather than watch mundane TV or read books.

I've been watching the winter temps i Greece and I'm beginning to go off teh idea of retiring to the Greek Islands (expensive !). Thinking more of now going home to Oz and living in Cairns or Port Douglas in Queensland. Can't afford a motor yacht so thinking of renting a house and buying an ocean-going yacht to visit the many islands in PNG that I have visited as a mining consultant and then further afield to Polynesia and Micronesia...much warmer climes all year round.

Things change as you get nearer retirement...but will still have that ouzo or retzina onboard as well as my bouzouki. Dreaming on !

Anyway 'tis 1227 hrs..off to bed !
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 8:34 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Ego ? Naw...doesn't bother me...I still prefer to have some frivolous fun on the BE forum rather than watch mundane TV or read books.

I've been watching the winter temps i Greece and I'm beginning to go off teh idea of retiring to the Greek Islands (expensive !). Thinking more of now going home to Oz and living in Cairns or Port Douglas in Queensland. Can't afford a motor yacht so thinking of renting a house and buying an ocean-going yacht to visit the many islands in PNG that I have visited as a mining consultant and then further afield to Polynesia and Micronesia...much warmer climes all year round.

Things change as you get nearer retirement...but will still have that ouzo or retsina onboard as well as my bouzouki. Dreaming on !

Anyway 'tis 1227 hrs..off to bed !
Disnae beat a cold fish supper in Stirling though...
Sleep well.
x
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:57 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Disnae beat a cold fish supper in Stirling though...
Sleep well.
x
I had a cold fish supper in Fort Augustus las night...it was not nice!