Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where were you when....

Where were you when....

Old Nov 28th 2012, 8:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where were you when....

Should also add Chernobyl into that lot, was at home remember following the events over days on TV. Incidentally they only lifted the last UK stock restriction (animal movement) due to the fallout this year.

other biggies, The fall of the Berlin Wall and Tienanmen square
Old Nov 29th 2012, 9:39 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
When I heard JR had died - DuPont Circle, Washington.
See now, this reference (the DuPont circle bit, not JR), and the Fillipinos thing and a few other notables - that I can't remember specifically but also caused my monobrow to arch - are causing me to question whether you are slowly revealing some previously hidden attributes? Or just teasing?
Old Nov 29th 2012, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
See now, this reference (the DuPont circle bit, not JR), and the Fillipinos thing and a few other notables - that I can't remember specifically but also caused my monobrow to arch - are causing me to question whether you are slowly revealing some previously hidden attributes? Or just teasing?
I think you're suffering from some wishful thinking

DuPont is a cool place - I always stay in DuPont when I'm in DC... these areas always tend to be the cooler places in a city. And of course, there are lesbians there too.