Where are they now????

Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where are they now????

In this new series, I am gonna trawl through the posts of 2009 and identify some characters who either no longer post or may well have simply returned under a different name...

The honour of being the first in the series I have decided will go to EE_India.

For those of you who cannot remember, this is the chap who was seeking information from our Ozzie brethren in how to get his post-doctorate wife and himself into Oz Original Post, while asking us in the Sandpit if we could find him a sub-continent 20-something to fill those lonely hours Original Thread
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are they now????

omg, you really do have too much time on your hands...

MM, xx
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, you really do have too much time on your hands...

MM, xx
I thought it a better topic of conversation than clear bra straps and whether a Schindler lift door closes faster than an Otis lift door....

But, Im strange like that...
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
In this new series, I am gonna trawl through the posts of 2009 and identify some characters who either no longer post or may well have simply returned under a different name...

For those of you who cannot remember, this is the chap who was seeking information from our Ozzie brethren in how to get his post-doctorate wife and himself into Oz Original Post, while asking us in the Sandpit if we could find him a sub-continent 20-something to fill those lonely hours Original Thread
Fascinating idea for a thread................

......... and if you come across anyone else with an now-in-Oz-but-formerly-in-the-Middle-East profile, do let me know..........
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Very good idea. Suggest next cab from the rank is Beardman
Old Jan 15th 2010, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

What about people who were genuinely good contributors, who have now disappeared?

Nottmbantam??
Old Jan 15th 2010, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

I thought it a better topic of conversation than clear bra straps and whether a Schindler lift door closes faster than an Otis lift door....

But, Im strange like that...
Youre not wrong Fella!!!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You must be one of those people who build ships with matchsticks...
Old Jan 16th 2010, 5:04 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever happened to that ScotsExpat guy...he just disappeared !
Old Jan 17th 2010, 6:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Everyone else is more than welcome to add characters if they so wish...

2nd on the list comes deemi786..

deemi's relatively shortstay in the Sandpit did not detract from is/her (never was really sure..!!) love of getting stuck right in.. Within days he/she had sized up LH perfectly Reply to LH..
Old Jan 17th 2010, 11:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone else is more than welcome to add characters if they so wish...

2nd on the list comes deemi786..

deemi's relatively shortstay in the Sandpit did not detract from is/her (never was really sure..!!) love of getting stuck right in.. Within days he/she had sized up LH perfectly Reply to LH..
Deemi is a he and he moved to Singapore
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Within days he/she had sized up LH perfectly Reply to LH..
That is a prize winner, for sure. Peaheart summed up perfectly.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember poor MrsHaps.

Wonder what she's up to now?

Then there's Diablo, of course, who's surely taken a beating in his real estate portfolio.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:50 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I remember poor MrsHaps.

Wonder what she's up to now?

Then there's Diablo, of course, who's surely taken a beating in his real estate portfolio.
I liked Mrs Haps too, I wonder if they got jobs in the UK? I miss Coxybear too but am still in contact with him via FB.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I liked Mrs Haps too, I wonder if they got jobs in the UK? I miss Coxybear too but am still in contact with him via FB.
Must admit that these days the place seems more and more quiet. Also, is it just me or is pretty much every other thread on the main bored about Saudi?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.