Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where to keep your beer.....

Where to keep your beer.....

Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to keep your beer.....

Originally Posted by beebee
So no bridget Jones knickers from you then....
OK OK......... I've been having an Iftar with the Bin Laden family (don't ask) and I come back to this thread and what do I find???

I'm "haughty" (according to "Dubai Chick" who has never heard of me before and vice versa), my sexual prowess has been trashed (which actually is fair enough but most of you lot don't actually know that), and I got ridiculed because I said I liked that girl's nipples and area lollies (or whatever)......

Listen - I'm in Riyadh - I haven't seen ANY nipples and whatevers - yuk or not yuk - since 1986........ so gimme a break..........

.......and as for lasting 'seconds not minutes'............. how the hell did you lot find out??? Only MH knows that........

I lasted longer inside BeeBee's cupboard than I've ever lasted inside a woman.........
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:58 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
OK OK......... I've been having an Iftar with the Bin Laden family (don't ask) and I come back to this thread and what do I find???

I'm "haughty" (according to "Dubai Chick" who has never heard of me before and vice versa), my sexual prowess has been trashed (which actually is fair enough but most of you lot don't actually know that), and I got ridiculed because I said I liked that girl's nipples and area lollies (or whatever)......

Listen - I'm in Riyadh - I haven't seen ANY nipples and whatevers - yuk or not yuk - since 1986........ so gimme a break..........

.......and as for lasting 'seconds not minutes'............. how the hell did you lot find out??? Only MH knows that........

I lasted longer inside BeeBee's cupboard than I've ever lasted inside a woman.........
Oh dear.. when did you escape?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Oh dear.. when did you escape?
Escape??? From inside a woman?????

Oh I see what you mean........ sorry.........
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:02 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, must have been a typo. I meant naughty. REALLY.

Weren't you just in Beebee's cupboard for 2 seconds?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:04 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to ask - did the family give any insight in to where he may be?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
Forgot to ask - did the family give any insight in to where he may be?
He was AT the meal..........

Ate a lot of hummus..........
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:09 pm
Banned

He was AT the meal..........

Ate a lot of hummus..........
You didn't think of throwing a sack over him and running off with him?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, must have been a typo. I meant naughty. REALLY.

Weren't you just in Beebee's cupboard for 2 seconds?
I thought we had covered that!
yes he was but he got the job done in half that time
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I thought we had covered that!
yes he was but he got the job done in half that time
Sometimes it is best to get it over and done with quickly
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You didn't think of throwing a sack over him and running off with him?
No........... well, he was with this stunningly pretty Filipino whore, you see, and........
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:18 pm
Banned

No........... well, he was with this stunningly pretty Filipino whore, you see, and........
I would never put all those words together in the same sentence, but carry on with the story
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I would never put all those words together in the same sentence, but carry on with the story
think he meant stunningly cheap......
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:39 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
think he meant stunningly cheap......
Go for it Ins...