When its over its over

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When its over its over

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
Ah, a single red rose!? I'm such an idiot. What if that was the only woman that he ever did that for, that he ever would do that for? And if he finally got a clue and faded away without a problem then he would just be a guy who fell in love, not a stalker, right?
You sure its not you sending her all these txts?!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 3:20 pm
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
No, I can handle rejection without getting my feelings hurt. I'm a man
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Storm cat- seriously?

Do you not think its a bit weird to go to a girls house ( a girl who has told you shes got a boyfriend and is not interested) everyday for a year to place a flower on the doorstep is not just a bit wierd? The fact that this guy has gone out of his way to pass your house, possibly watching you without you knowing, doesn't seem to get the hint and just keeps on coming back even though you ask him not to... Its incredibly disrespectful and downright creepy! And do you think any girl is going to date him if he does that to every girl he fancies the look of. I think not! If that is the only girl he ever does that to then good! Giving flowers is lovely ( thank you bahtatboy) but there is acceptable behaviour and this is weird! Unrequited love is a hard thing to deal with but it happens to us all at some point, the best thing you can do is brush yourself down and get on with your life and let the person you supposedly love get on with theirs!

Once you find a girl that feels the same way back then I'm sure she'd love flowers every day (although to be fair it might get a bit tedious and you'd be constantly buying new vases).

As for my little psycho stalker all a bit tricky as he's in the UK and sending to my UK and Dubai number (I didn't give him my Dubai number but its on my Uk numbers voicemail)so would have to get the UK police involved presumably. I'm just deleting them now without reading them so I'm not stressing about it anymore! How can my judgement be THAT bad!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think there is a woman in the world who hasnt had bad judgement at sometime or other.

If only it had been storm cat.He can handle rejection.....He's a man.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I thought the same thing.....
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Kittycat, next time he gets creepy on you, tell him you'll send some friends over to break his legs.
No, seriously, that DOES work....(so far I have only used it as a threat).Worked like a charm!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 6:43 pm
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Storm cat- seriously?

Unrequited love is a hard thing to deal with but it happens to us all at some point, the best thing you can do is brush yourself down and get on with your life and let the person you supposedly love get on with theirs!

Once you find a girl that feels the same way back then I'm sure she'd love flowers every day (although to be fair it might get a bit tedious and you'd be constantly buying new vases).
Hold on just a darned minute. I wasn't talking about me!?

but I have this friend..........
Old Jun 25th 2010, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alexa
Kittycat, next time he gets creepy on you, tell him you'll send some friends over to break his legs.
No, seriously, that DOES work....(so far I have only used it as a threat).Worked like a charm!
I know some people in London that are, erm, persuasive!
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
I know some people in London that are, erm, persuasive!
Oh good..can they collect a bad debt for me??
Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Oh good..can they collect a bad debt for me??
Could be arranged!