What are you wearing?

Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you wearing?

Originally Posted by Lucky Luckhearst
Money is power, and women are attracted to power, thats as old as dirt
So what are women in power attracted to then?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

some women lucky- not all women, money doesn't make you happy, I'd far rather live in a cardboard box and laugh with my trampy husband everyday than live in a mansion and never see my husband and be miserable.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:02 am
Banned

Lucky Luckhearst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kittycat1
some women lucky- not all women, money doesn't make you happy, I'd far rather live in a cardboard box and laugh with my trampy husband everyday than live in a mansion and never see my husband and be miserable.
Oh c'mon, a cardboard box?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:07 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

As usual Commander expects too much of himself.

Fact 1: a goodly percentage of Brit expat Dubai is in construction one way or another. Most Brit housewives in the UAE know salaries can be high in construction.

Fact 2: Most know that if they see a white westerner in construction clothes that he's an on-site project manager and not a ditch digger for the simple reason that westerners aren't brought out here to do what Indian/Pakistani labourers can do for 1/10000000th the wage of a westerner.

Fact 3: housewives are infamous for reading romances. Romances tend to feature the hot studly construction worker and a bored housewife.

Conclusion: most of the lunching housewives couldn't care less about Commander. The few desperate ones looking at him are ogling his crotch.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok cardboard box is a creative license- don't take everything soo literally, but I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and not. It is actully the little things in life that make you happy, not the materialistic things, ok yes I don't want to live in poverty but if I did I'd get through it, as long as you have family and friends to help you emotionally through it your as rich as you need to be. Life is too short to be worrying about things you haven't got, just be thankful for what you have and enjoy the ride!

Being alone and poor sucks though! being alone and rich still owuld suck but at least you could buy company.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ethos83

Fact 1: a goodly percentage of Brit expat Dubai is in construction one way or another. Most Brit housewives in the UAE know salaries can be high in construction.

Fact 2: Most know that if they see a white westerner in construction clothes that he's an on-site project manager and not a ditch digger for the simple reason that westerners aren't brought out here to do what Indian/Pakistani labourers can do for 1/10000000th the wage of a westerner.

Fact 3: housewives are infamous for reading romances. Romances tend to feature the hot studly construction worker and a bored housewife.

Conclusion: most of the lunching housewives couldn't care less about Commander. The few desperate ones looking at him are ogling his crotch.
An outfit doesn't make you studley, doing the grueling work day in and day out does. The Lonley Housewives could probably tell he hasn't worked a day in his life and weren't interested
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:17 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucky Luckhearst
An outfit doesn't make you studley, doing the grueling work day in and day out does. The Lonley Housewives could probably tell he hasn't worked a day in his life and weren't interested
this is true...
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:18 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe wondering does Commander go commando? Or is he wearing pink satin panties underneath that macho outfit?

(Note for Commander: I have no wish to know if either of the above are true, please do not feel the need to share)
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

but im not in construction, so to conclude, you are incorrect again.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:19 am
banned

Originally Posted by ctfc
Maybe wondering does Commander go commando? Or is he wearing pink satin panties underneath that macho outfit?

(Note for Commander: I have no wish to know if either of the above are true, please do not feel the need to share)
i have my speedo's on underneath
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok I wasn't wondering but now I am- thanks ctfc!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Speedos? what your gonna strip off and go for an impromptu swim? oo hold that thought... lol
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:21 am
Banned

Ok cardboard box is a creative license- don't take everything soo literally, but I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and not. It is actully the little things in life that make you happy, not the materialistic things, ok yes I don't want to live in poverty but if I did I'd get through it, as long as you have family and friends to help you emotionally through it your as rich as you need to be. Life is too short to be worrying about things you haven't got, just be thankful for what you have and enjoy the ride!

Being alone and poor sucks though! being alone and rich still owuld suck but at least you could buy company.
I understand..With the right woman I could probably live in a studio apartment..
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:22 am
banned

Speedos? what your gonna strip off and go for an impromptu swim? oo hold that thought... lol
errr yes, i swim for 1h every lunchtime at the club.. The houswife's are there to letch with admiration at my masterclass of the front crawl.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and where is this commander? just out of curiousity!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.