Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What are you having for lunch, wimps?

What are you having for lunch, wimps?

Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: What are you having for lunch, wimps?

Originally Posted by Meow
I've also just eaten almost half a jar of home made pickled cucumbers. They are seriously good.
I just threw up in my mouth.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:05 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I just threw up in my mouth.
weirdo
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
weirdo
Dessert.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

BritGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

lentil & bacon soup. A bit healthier than the McDonalds lunch of the previous 2 days
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

0% fat yoghurt, berries and milled flaxseed.
Dinner will be chicken tikka, cauliflower, broccoli and salad.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
....and to drink?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

....and to drink?
Silly question...
Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:41 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Silly question...
0% fat plonk.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:41 pm

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned

Eddie: Have you eaten darling?
Pats: Not since 1974...
Old Oct 16th 2012, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

....and to drink?
I'm working......I don't drink during the week ..well unless there is a vowel in the day
Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

There is a Park and Shop next to my apartment in Tecom but I always find it really expensive though
Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
There is a Park and Shop next to my apartment in Tecom but I always find it really expensive though
Park n Shop is, but the other day the one in JLT had corned beef ciabatta's. I smashed two down. Never seen them since.

Get yourself to MoE and carrefour mate.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Park n Shop is, but the other day the one in JLT had corned beef ciabatta's. I smashed two down. Never seen them since.

Get yourself to MoE and carrefour mate.
Yeah that's where I tend to go to do the 'big' shop! But I'm car less at the moment but that should be getting sorted this week so that will become easier At the moment I'm just going to Park n Shop as its closer!

Lazy
Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
Yeah that's where I tend to go to do the 'big' shop! But I'm car less at the moment but that should be getting sorted this week so that will become easier At the moment I'm just going to Park n Shop as its closer!

Lazy
Oh yeah, **** trying to do supermarket shopping with a cab. Ball ache central.

Park N Shop is alright, I did a weekly shop at the Jumeirah one to see the fuss and it was more expensive than Waitrose.

Spinneys / Waitrose / Choithrams will always get you decent shit for similar prices.

Carrefour / Geant / Lulu's will get you all the other shit you need nice and cheap...I just think the meat at the other three is better.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:28 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, **** trying to do supermarket shopping with a cab. Ball ache central.

Park N Shop is alright, I did a weekly shop at the Jumeirah one to see the fuss and it was more expensive than Waitrose.

Spinneys / Waitrose / Choithrams will always get you decent shit for similar prices.

Carrefour / Geant / Lulu's will get you all the other shit you need nice and cheap...I just think the meat at the other three is better.
sort your shit out fella, spinneys meat (same as waitrose) is shite, with the sole exception of the Irish beef. I wouldn't feed my cat spinneys chicken and sure as shit wont eat it. choitrams meat is ok i'll grant you that but spinneys......please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.