Running away from Iggles / UAE for a holiday
25.00%
Running away from Iggles / UAE for good
12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

What are you doing for EID

Old Jul 4th 2016, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you doing for EID

would prefer that it starts on 7th! not much chance of that though
Old Jul 4th 2016, 12:25 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
would prefer that it starts on 7th! not much chance of that though
cant have 31 days of fasting mate
either 29 or 30
Old Jul 4th 2016, 12:41 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Most important question - when is the dry night? Tuesday or Wednesday?
Theoretically it would be tomorrow night until Wednesday night?

With the changes in the law this year, will everywhere have to enforce this?
Old Jul 4th 2016, 2:51 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a dry night at the end of Ramadan? I don't remember there being such a thing 🤔
Old Jul 4th 2016, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mission
first thing I do on eid itself, pour myself a large g&t
Can’t be a better way to blow the rewards of fasting!!
Old Jul 5th 2016, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Most important question - when is the dry night? Tuesday or Wednesday?
there is no dry night during ramadhan
Old Jul 5th 2016, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Can’t be a better way to blow the rewards of fasting!!
I know, kinda defeats the purpose Hopefully Him up there won't take away all my brownie points
Old Jul 5th 2016, 10:39 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

there is no dry night during ramadhan
Am I am losing it? I thought one of the Eids had a dry night??
Old Jul 5th 2016, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Am I am losing it? I thought one of the Eids had a dry night??
That's the other Eid....Eid al-Adha...later on in the year...ending the holy pilgrim to Mecca
Old Jul 5th 2016, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

I know, kinda defeats the purpose Hopefully Him up there won't take away all my brownie points
I wouldn’t bank on that if I was you, because the one up there is too particular about everything (judging by the laws of physics he created, where not a single atom goes missing with being accounted for) . But if I was you, I’d rather entertain the idea that sometime in my lifetime I hope to stumble across the holy grail (the enlightenment of the mind and heart) and then catch up with the bad debts (so to speak). It is risky, though , because you are in a race against time with death, and quite so often the latter is cleverer!!
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:00 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
I wouldn’t bank on that if I was you, because the one up there is too particular about everything (judging by the laws of physics he created, where not a single atom goes missing with being accounted for) . But if I was you, I’d rather entertain the idea that sometime in my lifetime I hope to stumble across the holy grail (the enlightenment of the mind and heart) and then catch up with the bad debts (so to speak). It is risky, though , because you are in a race against time with death, and quite so often the latter is cleverer!!
Cough*holierthanthoubullshitagain*cough
Oh please! Who the f*** gave you the right to judge anyone? Have you already got a passport to the promised land? It is knowitalls like you who make my blood boil and here is another one of your kind who thinks he has the answer to it all. Repeat after me : I AM ONLY ANSWERABLE FOR MY OWN SINS!!
THIS is why there is division in Islam right now. Because of basturds like this who are allowed a voice :
https://www.facebook.com/SufiMusicOfficial/videos/1032898220114083/
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:20 pm

I am of the school of thought that if you find someone of radical thought or you are aware of someone who might harbor radical views (as the case here), you vehemently and loudly call it out to stem it in the bud if you can or if not then at least make everyone else around you aware of the idiot's radical views. New age thinking this.
Old Jul 6th 2016, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I am of the school of thought that if you find someone of radical thought or you are aware of someone who might harbor radical views (as the case here), you vehemently and loudly call it out to stem it in the bud if you can or if not then at least make everyone else around you aware of the idiot's radical views. New age thinking this.
I actually know the problem that you are suffering from. Your case, my friend, exhibits all the symptoms of a physiological disorder called ‘Identity crises’, quite common among those terribly confused British Asians. I actually may have a therapy for such a case which might be the answer to your prayers. Every time you woke up in the morning, stand up in front of the mirror and repeat this verse:

Hoo-Haa, I an’t conventional, I am a funky muslim…Hoo-Haa..

You can do it on a rap rhythm of choice if you wish. Now, once you do that over a period of one month then your vision of who you are will become clearer. May I also suggest that when you do this exercise you do it away from the attention of the wife, as she may end up filing for a divorce by the end of that month.
Old Jul 6th 2016, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

come on guys, play nicely...it's Eid
Old Jul 6th 2016, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

come on guys, play nicely...it's Eid
On the contrary, this guy has actually made my day of Eid. I was longing for a good laugh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.