Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What were YOU doing when Michael Jackson died??

What were YOU doing when Michael Jackson died??

Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What were YOU doing when Michael Jackson died??

Originally Posted by commander
no, they are still there my hareem
that's good I was getting rather lonely
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:04 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Staggered in from a party at 3.00am, flicked on Sky News & discovered they had just started to report the news. Spent 45 minutes laughing & making MJ jokes. Went to bed not caring at all.

-
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:05 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to get a refund for his upcoming London gig but the organisers told me to beat it.

N.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:07 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently his heart attack began when he tripped over a baby's pram. The coroner however said it's too early to speculate and not to Blame it on the Buggie...

N.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 2:45 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

I'm glad you asked. I was enjoying Italian Beefs with friends and family in our usual Penthouse suite at the Las Vegas Hilton..One floor below Elvis's old rooftop 18 room house..I was enjoying lunch with a friend who actually lived with Jackson..I can only reveal this now but for many months last year Jackson lived on the top floor of a Vegas hotel..It was a Howard Hughes situation-It was a secret that only a very select few knew, I was sworn to secrecy myself and only told one other person outside my family and I think she did'nt believe me..The staff at the hotel did'nt even know because Jackson had his own staff..My friend virtually lived with him up there..It will all come out in books soon..

Anyway it came on the news and when I heard that Jacksons dad said that Jackson Jr. had a heart attack and that it was "bad" I finished chewing the food in my mouth then declared "He's dead!" I called it.. I called it a full two hours before any of the mainstream media did. Nobody would bet with me but as a dad of 6 kids I know Jacksons father would'nt have said that if it was'nt grim..

Old Jun 28th 2009, 2:47 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

BTW- I just saw Barry Manilow get his paper outside his door..Just now..He's my nieghbor..I was getting ice for my wifes morning cranberry juice
Old Jun 28th 2009, 2:47 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

that Hotel is well tacky
Old Jun 28th 2009, 2:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that Hotel is well tacky
It was built in the 70's..It's old..We hear a lot of strange noises at night..From Elvis's old house above us..They take good care of us though..You can't buy that room, it only for VIP's..
Old Jun 28th 2009, 2:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that Hotel is well tacky

Viva Chavsvegas......
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Viva Chavsvegas......
Hi eva
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Hi eva
Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny! sorry to hear about your sidekick
Oh,I hope you remembered babies ain't allowed in jacuzzis.
VIPs ..is that what you folks refere to the Visually Impaired People as ?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:49 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ffs the pillock with the shite pictures and absolutely no ****ingtaste has returned.
What happened manuel, didnt manage to sell your empire of ****ing laundromats.......sorry shacks with crap washing machines
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

oh and at the risk of being threatened with legal action again.
here in its full vomit inducing glory is the whole photo album

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/RedPeters3/
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like yer missus has packed on a few pounds!!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
BTW- I just saw Barry Manilow get his paper outside his door..Just now..He's my nieghbor..I was getting ice for my wifes morning cranberry juice
How's the laundry business going??? And did the wife dye her hair???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.