what were we thinking?

Old Dec 6th 2008, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what were we thinking?

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Aah..electric blue mascara.Those were the days!
Electric Blue..............my favourite colour !
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
i'll get you some.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:07 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

like that bird from the 'ashes to ashes' tv show, all gorgeous and sexy and 80's-tastic!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
like that bird from the 'ashes to ashes' tv show, all gorgeous and sexy and 80's-tastic!
life on mars was much better than that shite.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

i'll get you some.
I was thinking (ahem) lingerie, not eyeshadow !

Remember the blonde bird from ABBA being caked in blue eyeshadow in one of their videos !
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was thinking (ahem) lingerie, not eyeshadow !

Remember the blonde bird from ABBA being caked in blue eyeshadow in one of their videos !
well...if you want to wear electric blue underwear im sure it will look lovely.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:47 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I was just getting into my teens by the time the eighties ended....but I remember Duran Duran, Madonna being a virgin (of sorts!), having the Great Rock and Roll swindle on LP, thinking Iron Maiden were the best thing ever (which they still are of course being British and all) and wondering if women felt weighed down by their shoulder pads.

That said pop fashion aside people dressed better then. My mum wouldn't even go to Sainsbury's without putting on a dress and make up back then. Now we're lucky to see a woman in dress and make up at her own wedding in the UK

I won't even start on the men these days...

N.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

well...if you want to wear electric blue underwear im sure it will look lovely.
What I do in the privacy of my apartment on the dark lonely nights has got nothing to do with you or anyone else !

I am quite into orange as well !
Old Dec 6th 2008, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What I do in the privacy of my apartment on the dark lonely nights has got nothing to do with you or anyone else !

I am quite into orange as well !
not sure they did orange mascara.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 6:26 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

life on mars was much better than that shite.
yeah but that lass is ****in' lovely.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

not sure they did orange mascara.
They did! I had a friend who used blue mascara and did the tips of her eyelashes in orange. I was so impressed that I got some green mascara and did a blue/green thing - then found out it was waterproof which in those days meant that it had to wear off over several weeks............

Karlos - would the orange be to help see in the dark by any chance?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I am please to read that none of you went down the Flock of Seagulls route with your hairstyles!

-
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
I am please to read that none of you went down the Flock of Seagulls route with your hairstyles!

-
christ..my hairspray bill was high enough as it was without going there!!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:56 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

christ..my hairspray bill was high enough as it was without going there!!

Elnett hairspray and Calvin Klein's Obsession - the smell of the 80's!

-
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
Elnett hairspray and Calvin Klein's Obsession - the smell of the 80's!

-
No..i used the rock hard hairspray in the purple can..cant remember what it was called.
A hurricane wasnt going to budge that stuff..didnt half hurt trying to get it out aswell!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.