What is the point

Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is the point

Originally Posted by Confucius
I stopped shagging,and wanking over,bottles when I discovered women...
Ahh
Quite recently then
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Ahh
Quite recently then
I would be tempted to say a fortnight ago,but it happenned Thursday last...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

I would be tempted to say a fortnight ago,but it happenned Thursday last...
So another cherry falls from the branch
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

So another cherry falls from the branch
Learn something new everyday,and use it in a sentence the next day...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Learn something new everyday,and use it in a sentence the next day...
Let me know how you get on with this:

The heat transfer coefficient is used in calculating the convection heat transfer between a moving fluid and a solid in thermodynamics. The heat transfer coefficient is often calculated from the Nusselt number (a dimensionless number). Below is an example where it is used to find the heat lost from a hot tube to the surrounding area.

Q=h.A.deltaT

Cheers
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Let me know how you get on with this:

The heat transfer coefficient is used in calculating the convection heat transfer between a moving fluid and a solid in thermodynamics. The heat transfer coefficient is often calculated from the Nusselt number (a dimensionless number). Below is an example where it is used to find the heat lost from a hot tube to the surrounding area.

Q=h.A.deltaT

Cheers
You lost me at "me"...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

You lost me at "me"...
Ok that was nasty, my apologies. not many people are into thermodynamics. Shame really 'cause tis a wonderful subject especially when you get under the sheets and see the temperture rise
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:22 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok that was nasty, my apologies. not many people are into thermodynamics. Shame really 'cause tis a wonderful subject especially when you get under the sheets and see the temperture rise
and you don't even need a themometer..
Old Aug 21st 2007, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

I stopped shagging,and wanking over,bottles when I discovered women...
Like hell you did.