Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What kind of **** would you have to be?

What kind of **** would you have to be?

Old May 14th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Re: What kind of **** would you have to be?

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aw, deemi.....

We were doing so well, then you had to bring up race......
come on im only ****ing with you guys, you know i love you all.....so easy to wind up......
Old May 14th 2009, 7:36 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
come on im only ****ing with you guys, you know i love you all.....so easy to wind up......
So was I... Unless you are REALLY Beardy in disguise......
Old May 14th 2009, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

too late, the BE fatwa is already in place..
Old May 14th 2009, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
and selling a Nissa is of national importance eh ?

anyway, its important to me to know what BE member have for breakfast, as im doing an underground documentary on the eating habits of neanderthal man / woman....
See? That's better. Selling an XTERRA isn't of national importance. But someone selling one 5 months old means something's wrong. In the current climate, it probably means he's lost a job, has to move his stuff back to Flange , or Scrotely Bottom, or Shingles-Upon-Avon or somewhere like that, kids have to be taken out of school, a new job search etc etc.

It's not too much to expect, a little bit of consideration.
Old May 14th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by admon
too late, the BE fatwa is already in place..
really, damn you guys are quick!
Old May 14th 2009, 7:38 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seven seas
Emerald Eyes- why is this a win-lose situation?
That is a question that a lot of losers ask. It's called debate.
Old May 14th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
So was I... Unless you are REALLY Beardy in disguise......
What happened to that **** anyway?
And annoying as he was, would he have made a more positive response? (actually he probably would have advised the seller to pray more often)
Old May 14th 2009, 7:40 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

See? That's better. Selling an XTERRA isn't of national importance. But someone selling one 5 months old means something's wrong. In the current climate, it probably means he's lost a job, has to move his stuff back to Flange , or Scrotely Bottom, or Shingles-Upon-Avon or somewhere like that, kids have to be taken out of school, a new job search etc etc.

It's not too much to expect, a little bit of consideration.
Karma'd for your honourable intentions 7Cs
Old May 14th 2009, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
That is a question that a lot of losers ask. It's called debate.
OK, let's try this- what's your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Old May 14th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to that **** anyway?
And annoying as he was, would he have made a more positive response? (actually he probably would have advised the seller to pray more often)

anyone want to buy a car?

It's a 5 months old, lilac, Daihatsu Terrios.

Unfortunately I have to sell it really quickly, despite it being my pride and joy.
Old May 14th 2009, 7:43 am
Account Closed

your momma seem'd to like it....
Yeah most mothers seem to fancy Simon Cowell - unfortunately she said you were a bit knackered from shagging your mum all night to be of any use...
Old May 14th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Karma'd for your honourable intentions 7Cs
That's all I wanted- some good karma. I feel so superior to them now, I will be reborn as an elephant and I will vomit on their termite nests.... oh no losing karma points !!!!!
Old May 14th 2009, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

That's all I wanted- some good karma. I feel so superior to them now, I will be reborn as an elephant and I will vomit on their termite nests.... oh no losing karma points !!!!!
do you play football with kids on safa park?
Old May 14th 2009, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Yeah most mothers seem to fancy Simon Cowell - unfortunately she said you were a bit knackered from shagging your mum all night to be of any use...
lame.......
Old May 14th 2009, 7:46 am
Account Closed

OK, let's try this- what's your favourite ice-cream flavour?
That's a question sweetie. Are you trying to use the "favourite ice-cream" debate analogy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.