What is it...

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it...

Originally Posted by Confucius
I want my girlfriend to be a slut but I want my wife to be an angel...
Originally Posted by Beard Man
but you can't have both at the same time because the wife will come to know then

everyone will be talking about your GF

i forgot to ask. what do you mean by (an angel) when it comes to cloths
I was talking about how men back home think about their girlfriend (showing off how sexy she is and talk about her attributes, before marriage) and how all that changes and the girl is an angel after they get married...
Sort of the mentality of the majority of Arab youth, mostly in the levant area...
And the clothes issue; she can get away with revealing clothes before marriage, yes, but after getting married, a little cleavage is ok, but that's it, no more...
Women don't let their men show off the size of their cocks, so why should we let them show off their cleavage and legs...
Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Ahh... what is it with bad girls that make men shiver eh?
I don't shiver, I quivver with ecstacy...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
very liberal, you're girlfriend can do what she wants when she's not with you then, eh...

MM, xx
I had girlfriends before I was married...Now I have lovers...A whole different game now...And no, same rules apply; I'm possessive with both...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
you dont want much do you?!
Oh when I'm full on I can be demanding and exacting...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:48 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Women don't let their men show off the size of their cocks, so why should we let them show off their cleavage and legs...
Guys did so by themselves in 60s and 70s fashions...tight jeans etc. We could bring back codpieces...seeing fashion history repeats itself. But then one could lie...like Black Adder !
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Guys did so by themselves in 60s and 70s fashions...tight jeans etc. We could bring back codpieces...seeing fashion history repeats itself. But then one could lie...like Black Adder !
I should've been frolicking during that period...Oh the potential...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

I take it all the beard chat on this thread relates to trouser beards ?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 2:01 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandboy
I take it all the beard chat on this thread relates to trouser beards ?
Go back to sleep.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Go back to sleep.
reeto
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Shadya
Go back to sleep.
Are you coming on to Sandboy???
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:08 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking about how men back home think about their girlfriend (showing off how sexy she is and talk about her attributes, before marriage) and how all that changes and the girl is an angel after they get married...
Sort of the mentality of the majority of Arab youth, mostly in the levant area...
And the clothes issue; she can get away with revealing clothes before marriage, yes, but after getting married, a little cleavage is ok, but that's it, no more...

I don't shiver, I quivver with ecstacy...

I had girlfriends before I was married...Now I have lovers...A whole different game now...And no, same rules apply; I'm possessive with both...

Oh when I'm full on I can be demanding and exacting...

jealousies is a nice thing isn't it
will be back to this post later on ... i got to go outside home now
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beard Man
jealousies is a nice thing isn't it
will be back to this post later on ... i got to go outside home now
We're eastern...Jealousy is in our blood...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:18 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmm this is a difficult one

Could be the juxtaposition of the tactile and visual attraction of silky smooth gossamer sheer silk stopping at the softest part of the lady's creamy soft inner thighs and easy access to the delta of Venus.
But I'm sure there's some weirdos that prefer panty hose...................... glad I could help
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Hmmmmmmm this is a difficult one

Could be the juxtaposition of the tactile and visual attraction of silky smooth gossamer sheer silk stopping at the softest part of the lady's creamy soft inner thighs and easy access to the delta of Venus.
But I'm sure there's some weirdos that prefer panty hose...................... glad I could help
Please stop, you gave me an erection...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:49 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, fishnet holdups are cool...

MM, xx
Thems what got me my UK Driving Licence
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
babehhhh you can drive my car...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:53 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
babehhhh you can drive my car...
Well thank you........well insured is it?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
hahahaha...they've helped win some pitches too, for sure...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.