Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Pole Dancing Club

Welcome to the Pole Dancing Club

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to the Pole Dancing Club

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm into DIY...And with a machine...Braun Silkepil...I painted it grey for a masculine look...
eeeuuuwwww...now that sounds bloody painful, you must be "well 'aard" as they say...

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:31 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

It's easy...Beebee said...
i meant its easy to find someone to do it!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
eeeuuuwwww...now that sounds bloody painful, you must be "well 'aard" as they say...

MM, xx
Who are saying that I'm "well 'aard"???
Originally Posted by beebee
i meant its easy to find someone to do it!!
Make up your mind...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:37 pm

Who are saying that I'm "well 'aard"???

Make up your mind...
you.. my dear conf misunderstood me
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

you.. my dear conf misunderstood me
I must've confuced myself...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Confucius;4958208]Who are saying that I'm "well 'aard"???
quote]
only me...i meant as in "the saying goes"...

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

only me...i meant as in "the saying goes"...

MM, xx
Only you???You know something about my whatnot that I don't???
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Only you???You know something about my whatnot that I don't???
geez, no, i wasn't talking about that...and you claim to be a Statham fan...huh

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geez, no, i wasn't talking about that...and you claim to be a Statham fan...huh

MM, xx
What's Handsome Rob got to do with anything???
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What's Handsome Rob got to do with anything???
think about it...read carefully and you'll work it out...

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:55 pm

MM, xx
i'm too drunk to be in this thred .. thread
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
I will be strong and silent if I'm in that kind of situation...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

How funny is this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i'm too drunk to be in this thred .. thread
omg BB...and that was at 8pm!!!

MM, xx
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:27 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

MM I have to go out this morning. I will leave you in charge of the cleaning and setting up of the Club.

Dont worry you can deligate the cleaning.

Blow some balloons for Miss E's surprise birthday party tonight........

And dont forget the 60 crates of whisky are being delivered as well....

The Blue Cat will be back later to take all the credit for your hard work...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.