Weekend plans?

Old Oct 12th 2017, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Weekend plans?

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Yes, since he took you up the creek...
Well, he's never took me up the Burj.....
Old Oct 12th 2017, 12:41 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
Well, he's never took me up the Burj.....
you don't know what you're missing...

Actually, me neither!
Old Oct 12th 2017, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Friends house tonight, gym and cinema tomorrow, pick up a friend from the airport followed by lunch on sat, pack for Japan, then adios for the week, back next sat.
Old Oct 12th 2017, 3:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
The problem I have with Chinese is that I stuff myself completely and then a hour later I'm hungry again that's the apparent downside of MSG.
A bit like McDonalds. But I'm growing out of them actually.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
pack for Japan, then adios for the week, back next sat.
Have fun.
Old Oct 13th 2017, 11:08 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Beer, wine, cheese and golf.
Old Oct 14th 2017, 3:46 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving party for guy on the project Friday night, expected to be a quiet affair where I'd drop in for a beer or two, deliver a few platitudes then leave.

Instead I'm in work this morning after 3 hours sleep and with an incoming hangover. I have vague recollections of a group Bollywood dancing session at 3 a.m. that I'm sure was heavily captured on everyone's mobile.

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
Old Oct 15th 2017, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my Saturday consisted of hanging around my flat for hours while the so-called "maintenance" crew attempted to unblock a clogged toilet pipe. After faffing around for two hours their solution was to drag in the fire hose from the corridor and use the water pressure to flood out the pipes.

Result: every other toilet in the apartment erupted in a sea of water. Well, I use the term water loosely

After shouting and doing the expat rant at these fine men, they disappeared, returned 10 minutes later with a special set of fitted tubes that they used to promptly unblock the pipes (and which I'd seen them use the last time we had this problem).

You just have to...well...take a deep breath. But I did force them to send a cleaning crew to thoroughly scrub all bathrooms.
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:13 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my Saturday consisted of hanging around my flat for hours while the so-called "maintenance" crew attempted to unblock a clogged toilet pipe. After faffing around for two hours their solution was to drag in the fire hose from the corridor and use the water pressure to flood out the pipes.

Result: every other toilet in the apartment erupted in a sea of water. Well, I use the term water loosely

After shouting and doing the expat rant at these fine men, they disappeared, returned 10 minutes later with a special set of fitted tubes that they used to promptly unblock the pipes (and which I'd seen them use the last time we had this problem).

You just have to...well...take a deep breath. But I did force them to send a cleaning crew to thoroughly scrub all bathrooms.
What are you putting down there???
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Well, my Saturday consisted of hanging around my flat for hours while the so-called "maintenance" crew attempted to unblock a clogged toilet pipe. After faffing around for two hours their solution was to dra
g in the fire hose from the corridor and use the water pressure to flood out the pipes.

Do you shit bricks?
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scamp
Today:
Testing this new system
Global HR Forum.
Night out in Laaandaaan.

Survive tomorrow and fly home overnight.
Survived parts 1-3.
Struggled through Friday by eating non-stop to stave off the hangover.
Made it to Heathrow after finding out what life is like as a sardine on the Northern line.
Flew back with my boss. He was most upset to find out that I slept for 6 of the 6hrs24mins.
Was still hungover when I landed yesterday morning.
Picked up the new car after some faffing around and played with it all afternoon.
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

What are you putting down there???
It's an ongoing problem with that particular toilet, which I rarely use as it is. The previous tenant had the same issue and warned me about it. Lousy plumbing. That's all I know.

I've had raw sewage back up into my toilet from neighbouring apartments
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
Do you shit bricks?
I don't eat. So I don't shit.
Old Oct 15th 2017, 9:41 am
...we killed the flame

It's an ongoing problem with that particular toilet, which I rarely use as it is. The previous tenant had the same issue and warned me about it. Lousy plumbing. That's all I know.

I've had raw sewage back up into my toilet from neighbouring apartments
Of course dear, and you were only asking for a friend anyway....
Old Oct 15th 2017, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Of course dear, and you were only asking for a friend anyway....
My apartment ain't Berghain, mate
Old Oct 15th 2017, 10:56 am
Account Closed

I don't eat. So I don't shit.
Shitting is almost impossible without 'spending a penny' so I never imagined you were a normal pooper anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.