Warning

Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Exclamation Warning

Just got back from Lu Lu's and thought i had to post this...

Came out of Lu Lu's with my wife and 2 children, was unpacking and putting groceries in the boot when i was approached by a man (pakistani or indian) in a Red, blacked out Lexus, he gestured to me to come over so i did..

He gave me some cock and bull story about his wife (who was sitting next to him with a baby on her lap) and how she had lost her handbag in Lu Lu's and that he had reported it to the police but he needed money to buy some clothes and food for the baby.

Needless to say i told him where to go but then thats when it got a bit out of hand, he reached into his glove compartment and brandished what i can only call a chisled wooden stick which he must have thought he was going to stab me with!

He shook it in his hand, grabbed my lapels and then demanded some money for food for his child....

Unlucky for him its not the first time ive been threatened with a weapon (used to be a doorman, waaaaayyy back in the daaaay)

Anyhow by this time some trolley attendants had clocked on that something was afoot and they started to come over, thats when he drove off...

So look out guys and girls........
Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Warning

Which Lulus as I know of at least four in Dubai?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:52 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Aye lulu's- a hangout for middle east thugs
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shadya
Which Lulus as I know of at least four in Dubai?
ah the one near mall of emirates, near the american college or american acadamy or something like that.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:56 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
ah the one near mall of emirates, near the american college or american acadamy or something like that.
Interesting. I was speaking to a mum recently who told be about a chap who was, lets say, a bit too persistent in showing his interest in her toddler - we all know that people here love to prod, poke and kiss, but this chap kept on going away and coming back. She called security when he tried to kiss her son on the mouth and they told her that he was a known problem.

This was at a Lulus too - I assumed that it was the MotE one, cos I didn't think there were others (yeah, I know - duh!)
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
Interesting. I was speaking to a mum recently who told be about a chap who was, lets say, a bit too persistent in showing his interest in her toddler - we all know that people here love to prod, poke and kiss, but this chap kept on going away and coming back. She called security when he tried to kiss her son on the mouth and they told her that he was a known problem.

This was at a Lulus too - I assumed that it was the MotE one, cos I didn't think there were others (yeah, I know - duh!)
i had the same issue at spinneys in the marina, a construction worker kept on following us around the store and then came up to my son and started to touch him on the face...

It was a bit unnerving..... i mean im used to people coming up to him and pulling his cheeks and rubbing his hair but this guy was full on creepy!

Yes it was the MOE one (i thought that was the only one too!)
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

i had the same issue at spinneys in the marina, a construction worker kept on following us around the store and then came up to my son and started to touch him on the face...

It was a bit unnerving..... i mean im used to people coming up to him and pulling his cheeks and rubbing his hair but this guy was full on creepy!

on another note, my G/F left her handbag on a trolley outside that Lulu. I came back and someone had handed it in to security.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:31 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I've started taking a really hard line with people interacting with my daughter like that. I mean, ok, they almost certainly miss family at home, and yeah, sure, she's the cutest kid on the planet but she's not a toy and certainly shouldn't be the subject of random souvenir photos.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from Lu Lu's and thought i had to post this...

Came out of Lu Lu's with my wife and 2 children, was unpacking and putting groceries in the boot when i was approached by a man (pakistani or indian) in a Red, blacked out Lexus, he gestured to me to come over so i did..

He gave me some cock and bull story about his wife (who was sitting next to him with a baby on her lap) and how she had lost her handbag in Lu Lu's and that he had reported it to the police but he needed money to buy some clothes and food for the baby.

Needless to say i told him where to go but then thats when it got a bit out of hand, he reached into his glove compartment and brandished what i can only call a chisled wooden stick which he must have thought he was going to stab me with!

He shook it in his hand, grabbed my lapels and then demanded some money for food for his child....

Unlucky for him its not the first time ive been threatened with a weapon (used to be a doorman, waaaaayyy back in the daaaay)

Anyhow by this time some trolley attendants had clocked on that something was afoot and they started to come over, thats when he drove off...

So look out guys and girls........
holy shit, thats crackers, I have to say I would have belted him mind you.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I've started taking a really hard line with people interacting with my daughter like that. I mean, ok, they almost certainly miss family at home, and yeah, sure, she's the cutest kid on the planet but she's not a toy and certainly shouldn't be the subject of random souvenir photos.
yeah fair play to you, she's your kid and you have to protect her.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

There's a guy who works in the Play "n" Learn in Marina Mall who likes to kiss the kids. Of course people are genuinely more affectionate to kids here but I think there are universal "lines" that shouldn't be crossed. We don't take my son there any more and I would advise anyone who uses that place to keep an eye out. I don't trust the bloke one bit.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
There's a guy who works in the Play "n" Learn in Marina Mall who likes to kiss the kids. Of course people are genuinely more affectionate to kids here but I think there are universal "lines" that shouldn't be crossed. We don't take my son there any more and I would advise anyone who uses that place to keep an eye out. I don't trust the bloke one bit.
christ this thread makes me happy I don't have kids.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:21 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Warning

Originally Posted by Spugsy
christ this thread makes me happy I don't have kids.
That you know of...

Now there is a frightening thought .
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
That you know of...

Now there is a frightening thought .
shhhhh
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Do you mean the early leaning centre in dubai marina mall?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.