Venting Thread

Old Feb 25th 2014, 5:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Venting Thread

Originally Posted by shiva
Rather than tear your post apart in a logical manner I'll respond at an intellectual level you might understand

Go **** yourself you ignorant twat

I'll also pose a question

Have you ever been to the Middle East at all?
Well said.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 5:52 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Ok lets analyse this vicious attack on Qatari and see if they actualy deserve it. I am going to compare two countries, your home land Scotland and Qatar and see which one has done better for their people for the mere reason that those two countries are oil/gas producing countries. Lets start with cars.

One of the things a visitor to Scotland will notice is the sheer number of scotish people driving bangers!! I have never seen or heard of any Qatari driving a banger!! Remember we are talking about two oil producing countries

If any scotsman wants to be rich he would never think of going to Glasgow, for example, , he would rather go to London or some other English city for that matter. How many Qatari people have you come across migrating outside Qatar to make money!! Again remember Scotland is an oil producing country.

Your ancestors, the Scottish politicians, made one hell of a cock-up of the county’s economy and plunged the whole nation into a horrendous amount of debt forcing them literally to sell the country to the English to pay off that debt. Compare that with the cleverness of the Qatari leaders. When the UAE was forming they offered Qatar to join this new union but the Qataris refused the offer and told them we will go our way, and sure they did, they made very clever business deals around the world and made huge amount of money for their people. Compare that with the what the Scotish leaders done to their people.

To tell you the truth, reading through all your posts you come across as a very angry person, a person who is not at peace with the environment around him. You seem to be angry with the fate that brought you to that part of the world to work for the Arabs. But I don’t see why you are blaming the poor Qatari for that!! If anyone is to blame for this fate of yours it would be your ancestors who let you and the whole nation down. Otherwise, as citizen of an oil producing country such as Scotland you wouldn’t need to go and work in a place where you see ragheaded people day in and day out, sand and ugly camels everywhere. You could rather have been sitting among your own people, working with gleeful Soctsmen in kilts, day in and day out, seeing beautiful white mountains and streams and plenty of happy wild boars.
You really have no ****ing clue, do you.

Go and Google Villaggio Mall, that will give you an insight into how screwed up that place is. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 6:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
You really have no ****ing clue, do you.

Go and Google Villaggio Mall, that will give you an insight into how screwed up that place is. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Icebergs in Qatar?
Old Feb 25th 2014, 6:28 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Icebergs in Qatar?
suuuuuuuuuuuuuure yakhi!! mafi mushkil, we will jusd throw a lod of boney on the broblem and id will be solved yanni!
come sit in my new bintley!!
Old Feb 25th 2014, 8:30 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
suuuuuuuuuuuuuure yakhi!! mafi mushkil, we will jusd throw a lod of boney on the broblem and id will be solved yanni!
come sit in my new bintley!!
Do you have a cold?
Old Feb 25th 2014, 8:36 am

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a cold?

My arabic impression 'sounds' much better, trust me
Old Feb 25th 2014, 8:36 am
Hit 16's

My arabic impression 'sounds' much better, trust me
Gezundheit
Old Feb 25th 2014, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Icebergs in Qatar?
Don't give the silly buggers ideas!
Old Feb 25th 2014, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx
on a scale of 1 to arab, this really wouldn't be too crazy an idea
I have heard of much better ones
Like the one who wanted to make it snow on one of the islands out there!!?
Old Feb 25th 2014, 3:10 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
too late

WATCH A TUGBOAT DRAG AN ARCTIC ICEBERG TO PARCHED PEOPLE HALF A WORLD AWAY

and here
Old Feb 25th 2014, 3:40 pm

wasnt that a Richard Pryor movie once?
man I loved that guy
I remember (dont know the name of the movie) in one movie he is blind and someone calls him a nigger and he freaks out..'Im black???!?'
gets me everytime!!
Old Feb 25th 2014, 3:56 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

wasnt that a Richard Pryor movie once?
man I loved that guy
I remember (dont know the name of the movie) in one movie he is blind and someone calls him a nigger and he freaks out..'Im black???!?'
gets me everytime!!
The iceberg one is when he has to spend loads of money. Brewsters millions?

The other is trading places I think
Old Feb 25th 2014, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
The iceberg one is when he has to spend loads of money. Brewsters millions?

The other is trading places I think
Is it not 'See no evil, hear no evil?
Old Feb 26th 2014, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

It was Eddie Murphy in Trading Places.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 3:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
It was Eddie Murphy in Trading Places.
Bollocks, always get that film wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.