Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Valentines day- Lionheart style

Valentines day- Lionheart style

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Valentines day- Lionheart style

Nothing says I love you like a 7 pence Valentines card;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-just-7p.html

or not as the case may be
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future
Default Re: Valentines day- Lionheart style

Originally Posted by kittycat1

happy Valentine day kittycat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoVW...ture=related:D
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 5:54 pm
I have a cunning plan

FoodManager is an unknown quantity at this point

You'd need to combine it with one of those special bunches of flowers from a garage forecourt to really show your loved one you care ....
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 10:18 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Typical.. Why do you need to buy a shit card or anything to 'show you care'..

I show I care every single day.

Try harder people
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:49 am
Banned

Check Please is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
Typical.. Why do you need to buy a shit card or anything to 'show you care'..

I show I care every single day.

Try harder people
You just don't understand women do you?
Old Feb 4th 2012, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Even cheaper to email a card
Old Feb 4th 2012, 2:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Even cheaper to email a card
Most wives will tell you they don't want a big fuss made over them on Valentines Day, but what if I want to make a big fuss? What if I want to show my sons how to treat a woman and what If I want to show my daughters what they should expect from their future husbands? There are a lot of things to be considered here
Old Feb 4th 2012, 2:53 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Check Please
You just don't understand women do you?
Well I'm happily married to one who does not care for crappy overpriced cards on Feb14.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 3:13 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Most wives will tell you they don't want a big fuss made over them on Valentines Day, but what if I want to make a big fuss? What if I want to show my sons how to treat a woman and what If I want to show my daughters what they should expect from their future husbands? There are a lot of things to be considered here
You could rent a bitch for three days. That would reveal your character, or something.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm happily married to one who does not care for crappy overpriced cards on Feb14.
She's right! We don't buy cards,never go out for dinner on Valentines day or buy flowers. Much prefer to go out on a normal night and flowers are welcome any day of the year and banned on Valentines day as they are a rip off at this time.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 3:50 pm
Banned

Wives and mothers are the center of the universe and i'd never pass up an opportunity to let them know it, and not with just a card. We can do better than that can't we guys?
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by soukie
She's right! We don't buy cards,never go out for dinner on Valentines day or buy flowers. Much prefer to go out on a normal night and flowers are welcome any day of the year and banned on Valentines day as they are a rip off at this time.
We probably go out to eat 275 nights a year so thats nothing special and flowers wont cut it in my house either. Last year I bought her 24kt Gold ankle bracelet with a 24kt ball on it symbolizing a "ball and chain". Thats what I affectionately call her. This year i'm getting her the Dyson Air Multiplier Fan Tower 6916 for her night sweats and hot flashes. How romantic

Last edited by Check Please; Feb 4th 2012 at 5:11 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:20 pm
Banned

Well I'm happily married
So says you. I'd like to hear her opinion on the matter.

A woman can bring a man to the highest highs imaginable and can also bring them down to the lowest depths of misery imaginable. They are the only creatures on earth with that kind of power and the only things on earth that are worth dam- and in most countries they can take at least half of everything you've accumulated in your life so you better appreciate and respect them Commander.

Last edited by Check Please; Feb 4th 2012 at 4:41 pm. Reason: To school Commander
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:23 am
banned

A woman can bring a man to the highest highs imaginable and can also bring them down to the lowest depths of misery imaginable. They are the only creatures on earth with that kind of power and the only things on earth that are worth dam- and in most countries they can take at least half of everything you've accumulated in your life so you better appreciate and respect them Commander.

Yea, ill get divorced over a crappy bunch of flowers and a shit card from spinneys..

Don't feel the need to school me, as you are clearly a ****ing space cadet.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 4:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have the distinct feeling that this will fly well over your ****ed-up head, but do you mean the Three Gorgeous Dams?

Valentines day- Lionheart style-dam.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.