Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Vaccine certificate with readable QR code - Abu Dhabi

Vaccine certificate with readable QR code - Abu Dhabi

Old Jul 25th 2021, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

Al3ain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vaccine certificate with readable QR code - Abu Dhabi

Hi BE community, we have been fortunate to be vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine which is accepted by most of the EU countries, however, now we are facing a problem of how to proof that, we need a vaccine certificate with readable QR code which is issued by DHA, and the certificate we get from ALHOSN doesn’t have readable QR code, any idea how to get that please,, thanx.
Old Jul 26th 2021, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Vaccine certificate with readable QR code - Abu Dhabi

Who's asking for the QR code on the vaccination certificate?
Old Jul 26th 2021, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Malta, the requirement is vaccine certificate issued by DHA and with readable QR code. Apparently the certificates issued by DHA has readable QR code, but the QR code in Al Hosn app is only readable by the App,, it is confusing for me to be honest.
I hope someone in the forum has travelled to Malta can shed some light on this.
Old Jul 26th 2021, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that Malta had gone EU-administered vaccines only; so it's now out of the questions for travellers coming from outside the EU. Certainly my friends that were booked to go there have now all changed flights to somewhere else.
Old Jul 26th 2021, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by csdf
I thought that Malta had gone EU-administered vaccines only; so it's now out of the questions for travellers coming from outside the EU. Certainly my friends that were booked to go there have now all changed flights to somewhere else.
Malta accept Pfizer vaccinated travelers from UAE but they have to present "-The UAE Vaccine certificate issued by the Dubai Health Authorities with a readable QR Code" , this is why we are considering it, but we have to solve this readable QR code issue !
Old Jul 28th 2021, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Al3ain
Malta accept Pfizer vaccinated travelers from UAE but they have to present "-The UAE Vaccine certificate issued by the Dubai Health Authorities with a readable QR Code" , this is why we are considering it, but we have to solve this readable QR code issue !
Download the certificate (Vaccine report) that is generated from within the Al Hosn app …. It has the QR code.

Im in Malta now and the QR was read fine at the airport with no issues. To be clear I’m not talking about the QR on the app, you need to generate the PDF Vaccine report by hitting the arrow in the top right corner of the app.

The PDF also has the logos of both Dubai and AD health authorities printed on as well as a printed stamp.

Last edited by UKMS; Jul 28th 2021 at 6:19 am.
Old Jul 28th 2021, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by csdf
No …. They accept UAE and others (I’m on my 9th day here en route to UK)

https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/e...es/travel.aspx

Old Jul 29th 2021, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the help, yes this is exactly what we did and we have arrived yesterday without problems.

Originally Posted by UKMS
Download the certificate (Vaccine report) that is generated from within the Al Hosn app …. Ithas the QR code.

Im in Malta now and the QR was read fine at the airport with no issues. To be clear I’m not talking about the QR on the app, you need to generate the PDF Vaccine report by hitting the arrow in the top right corner of the app.

The PDF also has the logos of both Dubai and AD health authorities printed on as well as a printed stamp.