Urgent Advice needed!!

Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Advice needed!!

Originally Posted by Eva
Did she protest or was it a monologue?
That will go way over the heads of about 85% of The Bored...........
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:15 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Cept yours and mine Uncus............
Old Oct 9th 2008, 10:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
can't see it being a problem, I have had friends who have brought them in in their suitcases and have got away with it, even when they have been searched. Just keep a straight face and lie about it's real purpose!
friends, indeed
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:43 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Urgent Advice needed!!

If you have to explain the joke it's not funny.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:26 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Cept yours and mine Uncus............
I didn't get the monologue 'in-house' joke either...definitely OTT.

..uncus?
Are you inferring the genitalia of The Dean is so small that it can be compared to the the genitalia of a male butterfly. The latter's uncus also overlies its anus !
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I didn't get the monologue 'in-house' joke either...definitely OTT.

..uncus?
Are you inferring the genitalia of The Dean is so small that it can be compared to the the genitalia of a male butterfly. The latter's uncus also overlies its anus !

Excuse me MacScot????

I might be a bit ditsy but I ain't depraved......

Uncus was Chingachook's compadre. The use of Uncus was a follow on to
a thread from JCooper in which the Dean replied verily the same about going over heads.

Vagina Monologues is a contemporary theatre piece- which contrary to The Dean's opinion, I think a lot of people will connect with.

Now are you grasping Chingachook, Uncus and J (F) Cooper yet?

Stirling Yooni ??? Says it all s'pose

Last edited by Eva; Oct 10th 2008 at 3:32 pm. Reason: Sp
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garu1979
Hi all,

A bizarre question i know, but after searching google no end I cannot find a definitive answer...

My partner is teaching in UAE and unbeknown to her I posted last week her "toys" wink wink. I put on the customs label that in fact I was sending a toothbrush!

She got a phonecall from the Post office / Customs today telling her in an abrupt way that she had to attend in relation to the package and now she is very worried and me too!

Im just wondering if anyone can advise why this might be and what the worst poss outcome could be, bearing in mind she did not know I had sent them to her??

I look forward to your advice....
You asked the question but didn't bother to stick around...Unless she cut your toothbrush off and put it in the suitcase and you're still in the hospital recovering...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!!! Frigg you, Fink!!!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:15 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You asked the question but didn't bother to stick around...Unless she cut your toothbrush off and put it in the suitcase and you're still in the hospital recovering...
bit trollish mayhaps...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
bit trollish mayhaps...
Or he's the one bringing the dildo in for his enjoyment and fulfillment...
By the way, Garu, I'm speculating...Don't get offended...I mean, maybe you're not a one dildo dude after all, what do we know...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 6:13 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Excuse me MacScot???? Now are you grasping Chingachook, Uncus and J (F) Cooper yet?

Stirling Yooni ??? Says it all s'pose
Oh common, how many people have heard of the word uncus?

Stirling yooni...yes. That's where I first came across the uncus in male lepidopterans..I am a biologist after all !

I'm not big in the "arts" field !
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
Oh common, how many people have heard of the word uncus?

Stirling yooni...yes. That's where I first came across the uncus in male lepidopterans..I am a biologist after all !

I'm not big in the "arts" field !
Uncus-son of Chingachook, brother to Hawkeye.

How many people heard of Uncus ?.. Oh just the few billion readers of Fenimore's classic 'Last of the Mohicans' or indeed those cinema goers who
caught D.D. Lewis in the role.

You just might get a Quiz Q on it.................
Old Oct 11th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Did she protest or was it a monologue?
she's Aussie, she thinks monologue has something to do with curling off a chair leg

actually she's a teacher as well, the whole lot of them mustn't be getting any
Old Oct 11th 2008, 5:57 am
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
Uncus-son of Chingachook, brother to Hawkeye.

How many people heard of Uncus ?.. Oh just the few billion readers of Fenimore's classic 'Last of the Mohicans' or indeed those cinema goers who
caught D.D. Lewis in the role.

You just might get a Quiz Q on it.................
..hope it does come up at the Monday night quiz...now that 'tis indelibly printed on my brain... thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.