United Cheating Again

Old May 7th 2009, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default United Cheating Again

As if any evidence was needed to prove collusion between UEFA and Manchester Utd over the outcome of the Champions League this year, here is confirmation from the mouth of the UEFA General Secretary that he shared a car with Ferguson after the match and was prepared to lend a sympathetic ear to any request for leniency where his beloved Fletcher is concerned. Meanwhile Barcelona are going to have two crucial defenders suspended from the Final thanks to the UEFA referee. It makes my blood boil.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/070520...cher-hope.html
Old May 7th 2009, 1:12 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Cheating Again

Originally Posted by lionheart
As if any evidence was needed to prove collusion between UEFA and Manchester Utd over the outcome of the Champions League this year, here is confirmation from the mouth of the UEFA General Secretary that he shared a car with Ferguson after the match and was prepared to lend a sympathetic ear to any request for leniency where his beloved Fletcher is concerned. Meanwhile Barcelona are going to have two crucial defenders suspended from the Final thanks to the UEFA referee. It makes my blood boil.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/070520...cher-hope.html
Dont understand your point......

UEFA have said Fletcher will not have the red card rescinded so whats the difference between that and the two Barca defenders being suspended ??

Besides, the Fletcher decision was appalling, he clearly got the ball, thats why it went off in a totally different direction when he tackled the Arsenal player

A bitter and twisted Man City fan me thinks.....
Old May 7th 2009, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Dont understand your point......

UEFA have said Fletcher will not have the red card rescinded so whats the difference between that and the two Barca defenders being suspended ??

Besides, the Fletcher decision was appalling, he clearly got the ball, thats why it went off in a totally different direction when he tackled the Arsenal player

A bitter and twisted Man City fan me thinks.....
for once I agree with you BM
Old May 7th 2009, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

2 best teams in europe are in the final - couldn't have written it better

compare and contrast Fletchers reaction to that of the Chelsea arseholes last night
Old May 7th 2009, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

In the words of the UEFA General Secretary... "I have spoken with (Manchester United boss) Alex Ferguson personally on this -- as fate would have it we shared a car after the match..."

This is the point hubby was trying to make. If you don't think that smells of corruption then you are incredibly naive.
Old May 7th 2009, 3:25 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
In the words of the UEFA General Secretary... "I have spoken with (Manchester United boss) Alex Ferguson personally on this -- as fate would have it we shared a car after the match..."

This is the point hubby was trying to make. If you don't think that smells of corruption then you are incredibly naive.
United still had a player sent off, the red card still stands, and neither Ferguson or the UEFA General secretary played any part in the game, which United waltzed.....corruption over what exactly ???

As I said, the 'corruption' theory is the mind of a bitter fan of an underachieving Man City ....

No matter how much money the arabs throw at City, they will never achieve what Man Utd have over the years, and will never be recognised as a force in world football.....suggest you and hubby, and the other dreamers dresssed in light blue get used to it
Old May 7th 2009, 9:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
United still had a player sent off, the red card still stands, and neither Ferguson or the UEFA General secretary played any part in the game, which United waltzed.....corruption over what exactly ???

As I said, the 'corruption' theory is the mind of a bitter fan of an underachieving Man City ....

No matter how much money the arabs throw at City, they will never achieve what Man Utd have over the years, and will never be recognised as a force in world football.....suggest you and hubby, and the other dreamers dresssed in light blue get used to it
How can a hammer support the scum ?