Tyres

Old May 19th 2012, 3:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Tyres

The bird needs new tyres for her motor.

Everything seems to direct me to Sharjah.

Anyone suggest any different? Any suggestions for particular places you've used previously?

Thanks

Scampscreditcardshouldhavehernameon
Old May 19th 2012, 4:40 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice
Default Re: Tyres

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=new+tires
Old May 19th 2012, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

I went to tyres city for four new tyres, was much cheaper than toyota, it is next to the were the met hotel was, much more reliable than sharjah
Old May 19th 2012, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

Just remember that irrespective of the value of the vehicle, tyres are the only thing that actually touch the road. Invest in quality and you'll be a lot safer
Old May 19th 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

i spent 3200 AED, Toyota wanted 4500 for the same tyres, and I think the company I went with are a reputable company, have to go back after 12000 kms, for realignment, so happy with the service
Old May 19th 2012, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Scamp - yellow hat again... or Al Quoz / Umm Sequm road.