Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Top things to do at the weekend?

Top things to do at the weekend?

Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:16 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top things to do at the weekend?

Originally Posted by Bison
So what are your top things to do in and around Dubai/AbuDhabi apart from the usual going out for a drink?

Some of mine include:

Jet Skiing
PS3
Sleeping
Moovies
Sleeping
Quad Biking
Sleeping
Having a Mix (On the decks)

?

B

BE Website of course.....
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well it's hard to avoid guys spitting in dubai...it is vile, i agree...

MM, xx
I dont even want to talk about it anymore...its making me want to throw up.
I hope Mo chokes on his own tongue.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

omg, it so has to be that bloody cow nicole...

MM, xx
Why on earth is that revolting slob Mohammed still there and Rex....and Cat
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
I completely agree...they are all retarded..especially cat.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I dont even want to talk about it anymore...its making me want to throw up.
I hope Mo chokes on his own tongue.
Just read further than page 1
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

it's rex and nicole who i hate the most...they are all dreadful though...

MM, xx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it's rex and nicole who i hate the most...they are all dreadful though...

MM, xx
I was soooo hoping that they would be up against each other though...trust him to win the head of house.B@stard!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I was soooo hoping that they would be up against each other though...trust him to win the head of house.B@stard!
oh can't they vote for head of house...? i wondered why no one voted for him, doh...!!

C, xx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh can't they vote for head of house...? i wondered why no one voted for him, doh...!!

C, xx
No! He's immune this week.God that would have been so good..it would definately him that would have gone,and to see the look on his face would have made my day!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

C, xx
They should of voted rex out the week nicole arrived, leaving her with dale and stuart.
What am I talking about...I'll be watching jeremy kyle next..note to self, get a life!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm going to spend my weekend reading this interesting thread...
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They should of voted rex out the week nicole arrived, leaving her with dale and stuart.
What am I talking about...I'll be watching jeremy kyle next..note to self, get a life!
Oh,I miss my dose of shit Jeremy Kyle.It cracks me up watching those council house rejects embarrassing themselves like that!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah, would have been interesting to see whether nicole would have walked...oh god, i inadvertantly flicked over the other day when jeremy kyle was on, hadn't seen him before, geez, that show really is the lowest of the low...

MM, xx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
I think I'm going to spend my weekend reading this interesting thread...
dont be shy...you know you want to!!!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

dont be shy...you know you want to!!!
Also a wank would be nice...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.