Tonight 8pm McGettigans DWTC

Tonight 8pm McGettigans DWTC

Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:17 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Tonight 8pm McGettigans DWTC

You are all cordially invited.

Me and the Dean will be there too so get your arses in gear and come have a pint coupled with some scintillating conversation and general piss taking.

See you there.

Ps. It's right outside DWTC metro station so you have no excuses.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Tonight 8pm McGettigans DWTC

Originally Posted by Kix
You are all cordially invited.

Me and the Dean will be there too so get your arses in gear and come have a pint coupled with some scintillating conversation and general piss taking.

See you there.

Ps. It's right outside DWTC metro station so you have no excuses.
Oooh. Tempted.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Have to say I do have an issue with mcgettigans (although the JLT one).

2 years ago they had an Irish Republican band whose many songs include glorifying the deaths of british soldiers. I sent an email and posted about it on trip advisor. needless to say I got no reply and my review was taken down on T.A.

The thing is, I actually enjoyed my previous visit to the bar but they will never get another shekel from my pocket.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:50 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StublueKPL

2 years ago they had an Irish Republican band whose many songs include glorifying the deaths of british soldiers. I sent an email and posted about it on trip advisor. needless to say I got no reply and my review was taken down on T.A.

The thing is, I actually enjoyed my previous visit to the bar but they will never get another shekel from my pocket.
my mate plays in a band called the Tourist Trio there, Defo not an Irish Republican Band so I deduce that they have changed things.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander
my mate plays in a band called the Tourist Trio there, Defo not an Irish Republican Band so I deduce that they have changed things.
it was a one off. they had the Wolfe Tones out.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

**** me. Imagine if it had been a group of Brit singer 'No Surrender' or something.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scamp
**** me. Imagine if it had been a group of Brit singer 'No Surrender' or something.
no place for it in Dubai mate. end of.

I have family who are members of the forces and I certainly don't want to frequent pubs who encourage people to sing about blowing them up.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:17 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Kix I just messaged you about going for a curry tonight, I lost your phone number
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Having a Metro station outside is really only a benefit if you live near one.

I'm working late as everyone on Ramadan hours want to see me in the late afternoon/evening at the moment.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Having a Metro station outside is really only a benefit if you live near one.

I'm working late as everyone on Ramadan hours want to see me in the late afternoon/evening at the moment.
I have never been on the metro, might have to try it out
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:23 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Me neither! It doesn't run near my house and rarely near anywhere I need to go.

I suppose we could go on an adventure BC. See how the other half lives?
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
If you're going I'm going.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

meow and BC - modern day Dr Livingstone's :-)
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:39 am
Bored liberal

meow and BC - modern day Dr Livingstone's :-)

Dr Livingstone's what? You missed a word. Or misused that apostrophe...
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:41 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

no place for it in Dubai mate. end of.

I have family who are members of the forces and I certainly don't want to frequent pubs who encourage people to sing about blowing them up.
You are probably taking the Wolfe Tones a bit seriously though, most of those old rebel songs are from the 60s or 70s and nobody takes them as some kind of call to arms. They are a bunch of old men from Dublin not exactly staunch terrorist stock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.