Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:32 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Titty Thread...

Originally Posted by mythic
yeah please beebee
Beebee is tired..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by beebee
Beebee is tired..
DD is tired too......shall we go to bed BB??
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:43 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Beebee is tired..
night beebee xxxx
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:44 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss DD
night DDx
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mythic
night DDx
Nite Mythic, been lovely meeting you. I'll be looking out for you from now on. Have a safe journey.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:49 pm

Am on my way...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Am on my way...
Hurry up, I'm waiting for you.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:51 pm
live life to the max

Nite Mythic, been lovely meeting you. I'll be looking out for you from now on. Have a safe journey.
you too
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:52 pm

Am there..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:53 pm
live life to the max

Am there..
the mind boggles night both
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
Others seem to think because they have big ones, they automatically win some sort of competion...
Err.....they do.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:21 pm
live life to the max

Originally Posted by MataHari
but nice eh...feeling the coolness of the AC flutter past them...
gonna have to come and service your AC make sure the flutter is just right, want no accidents now do we
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
The titty thread??????

Well I had to have a look at this, of course...........

Well ignoring the fact that MH has returned to attacking me despite me falling in love with her last night (she's a fan of Dusty Springfield, Britain's finest ever female singer), I have to say there are a number of false (sorry!) assumptions that women make about men's views....

Firstly - women assume men prefer large breasts - not true, the vast majority of men actually find them quite intimidating, and prefer small-to-medium, if that makes sense......

Yes Beebee et al there are a number of us who are 'bum men' much more than we are 'tit men'. If I ruled the world, I would make it compulsory for all women from 16 to 60 to wear tight jeans, but what the hell....... if I ruled the world, that would be the least of your problems. Nice bottom encased in tight jeans...... excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom - I'll only be a few seconds...........

Ah, that's better..........

The psychological side (a woman's self-esteem, looking 'feminine' etc) - I need to think about that for a bit longer.......

And here is my other theory - clothes have a flattening effect. Every woman I have ever known intimately was bigger in the breast department when the clothes came off than I had imagined they would be. Do the boys agree?
Hmmm I think you may be right !!!! Sorry Can't post the after picture
Attached Thumbnails The Titty Thread...-large.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Hmmm I think you may be right !!!! Sorry Can't post the after picture
She has a pillow up her top
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

She has a pillow up her top

Honestly they are real, the other picture proves it !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.