Tiny dick...

Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:12 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tiny dick...

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh how complicated is all that....I am an old woman, don't forget...
you only have to click one button
and your funwall is attached! Its worth it i assure you!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:13 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
you only have to click one button
and your funwall is attached! Its worth it i assure you!
I have sort of by chance got a Fluffy now...but no fun wall as of yet...
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:16 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I have sort of by chance got a Fluffy now...but no fun wall as of yet...

Its should be top of your page... and say fun wall request...???
I send the fluffys to everyone coz i get points to feed my fluff! You can pet my fluff if you want...
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Its should be top of your page... and say fun wall request...???
I send the fluffys to everyone coz i get points to feed my fluff! You can pet my fluff if you want...
no...nothing...drives me MAD
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

no...nothing...drives me MAD
pity we can't do it on BE then
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
eeuuwww no...tinned tomatoes with mash are just wrong...

MM, xx
bangers,mash,fried onions and baked beans.lovely.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:22 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
pity we can't do it on BE then
what...fluff petting
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:28 am
Here comes the Sun

what...fluff petting
under your fluff it says feed, pet ,give a gift you need to pet your fluff once a day or he will be upset. You can go into my profile and pet mine too and get 5 money which you can spend in the fluff shop on food for your fluff they give you money to start with you go to the fluff shop and buy some food for it! then click on the feed button and feed him!

I have sent the superwall invitation once again to you!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:29 am
hmmmm...nice

under your fluff it says feed, pet ,give a gift you need to pet your fluff once a day or he will be upset. You can go into my profile and pet mine too and get 5 money which you can spend in the fluff shop on food for your fluff they give you money to start with you go to the fluff shop and buy some food for it! then click on the feed button and feed him!

omg...I have a hard enough time satisfying everyone here on BE everyday...
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god.....fluff petting?Fluff shops?..are you serious?!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:50 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

under your fluff it says feed, pet ,give a gift you need to pet your fluff once a day or he will be upset. You can go into my profile and pet mine too and get 5 money which you can spend in the fluff shop on food for your fluff they give you money to start with you go to the fluff shop and buy some food for it! then click on the feed button and feed him! I have sent the superwall invitation once again to you!
What a load of infantile bollocks...Facebook is a complete waste of space and time in my opinion...give me the real world anytime.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:51 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Oh my god.....fluff petting?Fluff shops?..are you serious?!!
Of course...Ive just petted Matta's fluff...
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:52 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by lionheart
What a load of infantile bollocks...Facebook is a complete waste of space and time in my opinion...give me the real world anytime.
And this is the real world is it???
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Of course...Ive just petted Matta's fluff...
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
cyber petting might be the only chance you get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.