Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Timeout rumours.............

Timeout rumours.............

Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeout rumours.............

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahahaha...oh and mario and lisa snogging, eeeeuuwww, did you ever see anything worse...!

MM, xx
OMG!!!!!....that is one of my favourite music videos!!That is hard!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

I fly 3500 miles and still get haunted by Big Brother. Life aint fair.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee
I fly 3500 miles and still get haunted by Big Brother. Life aint fair.
hahahahaha...don't ever think you can get away from it...

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:00 pm
W10

Some of the other names I've heard lined up for Desert Rock and Rhythmn are good though.

Think I'll give Weller a miss though (he is good live mind)

Old Jun 27th 2008, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking News:

Following the amazing news that the Kaiser Chiefs are to play the Irish Village (and my 'exclusive' that the Rolling Stones are to play the Barasti).....

........ I can now confirm that Led Zeppelin are to appear at the Rattle Snake..........

Tickets can be purchased online at www.ledzeprockdubai.com

Theyll go quickly so get in there........ breathtakingly good live, even if you are not a 'fan'...........
Old Jun 28th 2008, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Breaking News:

Following the amazing news that the Kaiser Chiefs are to play the Irish Village (and my 'exclusive' that the Rolling Stones are to play the Barasti).....

........ I can now confirm that Led Zeppelin are to appear at the Rattle Snake..........

Tickets can be purchased online at www.ledzeprockdubai.com

Theyll go quickly so get in there........ breathtakingly good live, even if you are not a 'fan'...........
Shit...and there was me hoping for The Osmands.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Shit...and there was me hoping for The Osmands.
Keep wishing....
Old Jun 28th 2008, 7:19 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by W10
Some of the other names I've heard lined up for Desert Rock and Rhythmn are good though.
Like who?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Keep wishing....
Seriously though,its not normal is it? The whole Donny and Marie thing.....wouldnt surprise me in the least.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Seriously though,its not normal is it? The whole Donny and Marie thing.....wouldnt surprise me in the least.
Oh I see........ you reckon?

Many years ago, I was one of the organisers of a charity lunch that they attended......... not sure why THEY were there (it had a sports theme), but a couple of days later, we received an invoice ("Appearance Fee") from one of their management team.

"Appearance fee"?? At a charity lunch?? A colleague and I took great delight in sending a none-too-politely worded letter back.........

...... no, we didn't pay - and no, we never heard from either them or their lawyers again..........