Wikiposts

Time For Some Culture

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time For Some Culture

Originally Posted by Eva
Oooooh and you spoke it in a Welsh accent too! Lovely
Oh, Mrs Organ Morgan....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:39 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Oh, Mrs Organ Morgan....

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaa-Now come on back n topic-Shakespeare
not Mr Thomas
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaa-Now come on back n topic-Shakespeare
not Mr Thomas
ohh, as tempted as i am to go with the fabulous mr thomas, i wouldn't dare go against you, eva...

from my favourite shakespeare play, the tempest...reminds me of BE in a very weird way...

How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't!

MM, xx
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:46 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohh, as tempted as i am to go with the fabulous mr thomas, i wouldn't dare go against you, eva...

from my favourite shakespeare play, the tempest...reminds me of BE in a very weird way...

MM, xx

Yes I much prefer him to the Bard too. I a m attempting to be good and stay
on topic though.Not easy.SYB fault-he's leading us all down under milkwood.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
Those are pearls that were his eyes....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Yes I much prefer him to the Bard too. I a m attempting to be good and stay
on topic though.Not easy.SYB fault-he's leading us all down under milkwood.
I haven't heard it in years - now I'll have to search for an mp3 on limewire...:curse:

Found it online if anyone else is inclined - it's the 1963 Burton recording from the Beeb...

http://www.undermilkwood.net/prose_undermilkwood.html

Last edited by shakh your bootie; Apr 23rd 2008 at 2:59 am.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 6:11 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Maybe the OP has a contribution?

Well Couer De Lion, you started the thread and we are still to hear your fav
Shakespeare bit.

Last edited by Eva; Apr 24th 2008 at 6:22 am. Reason: sp
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Shakespeare bit.
More of a flowery dent-de-lion -a poor player that struts and posts his hour upon the stage of BE and then is heard of no more.......

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing........

(sorry, LH, couldn't resist....)
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Shakespeare bit.
Personally, I find him a pretentious twat...but that Macbeth was a good yarn.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:00 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
Then why do you want to remember someone you don't like????

Ah, Macbeth (break a leg)-the lust for power at the expense of friends....
In my mind's eye I see you sitting near Forres strirring the cauldron and procrastinating ......
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:42 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually Lionheart, I have been thinking about this along the lines of Miss Demeanor's 'You are just like' Thread.

I 'd say Midsommer's Night Dream is more you-particularly the character 'Bottom' as it seems to me you do most of your talking from your own.

Another character from said play 'Puck'.I have a notion SYB would be the perfect Puck.

Also MM could introduce Brad as Titania, then natch, Bangleman becomes Oberon.

Hamlet

Inse and his young understudy Chris 79-Perfect Yorricks,all that 'skull'duggery they get up to.

MD and Spugsy-the eponymous Hamlet coz they can have as many hangovers as they like, knowing a bacon sarnie is always avail in the little town of Ham.

Confucious would be in Hamlet too-looking at his signature...he'd be O!PHELIA
and would be off like a shot when told to 'Get thee to a Nunnery'

Romeo and Juliet

Indiegirl as Rosamund -A lady on the sidelines(of BE), understated but lovely & wise

Othello

Another one for Bangleman and Spugsy- all about(1966 Bobby) Moor(e)s

Merchant of Venice

Coxy - coz he's mad about cars: Portia

Richard the Third

Hmmmm lemme think who to cast from BE......Oh deary me,too many Dicks, not enough big parts.

Last edited by Eva; Apr 26th 2008 at 7:12 am.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
harsh....
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:54 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Actually Lionheart, I have been thinking about this along the lines of Miss Demeanor's 'You are just like' Thread.

I 'd say Midsommer's Night Dream is more you-particularly the character 'Bottom' as it seems to me you do most of your talking from your own.

Another character from said play 'Puck'.I have a notion SYB would be the perfect Puck.

Hamlet

Inse and his young understudy Chris 79-Perfect Yorricks,all that 'skull'duggery they get up to.

MD and Spugsy-the eponymous Hamlet coz they can have as many hangovers as they like, knowing a bacon sarnie is always avail in the little town of Ham.

Romeo and Juliet

Indiegirl as Rosamund -A lady on the sidelines(of BE), understated but lovely & wise

Othello

Merchant of Venice

Richard the Third

Hmmmm lemme think who to cast from BE......Oh deary me,too many Dicks, not enough big parts.
Phew, thought Eva was gonna call me a Richard The Thirds for a sec.......

Would have devastated me...........lol
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Hamlet

Romeo and Juliet

Othello

Merchant of Venice

Richard the Third

I was going to say "how very dare you!"
but its probably quite accurate
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Phew, thought Eva was gonna call me a Richard The Thirds for a sec.......

Would have devastated me...........lol
you probably got one at Uni though
(otherwise known as a Douglas)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.