Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Tim Westwood is coming to Dubai...

Tim Westwood is coming to Dubai...

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 1:11 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tim Westwood is coming to Dubai...

Originally Posted by Spugsy
he's a ****in' bell end, he thinks he's black.

He does play good tunes though.
Ha ha - too right!

-
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:28 pm
W10

Westwood is still the big dog...even at his age.

He lives his music. Awesome man.

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

How come Ive never heard of him???
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:35 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

You can come and chill with us if you want in VIP, I can introduce to the big dog himself.

If your nice to me.....
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:20 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
who is he?
He's a white C U next tuesday BBC DJ who was the first to introduce RnB and Hiphop in the UK. And thats where the term Wigga was created
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiger989
He's a white C U next tuesday BBC DJ who was the first to introduce RnB and Hiphop in the UK. And thats where the term Wigga was created
And Wigga means what exactly? Never heard of it
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:41 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shadya
And Wigga means what exactly? Never heard of it
When a White person tries to be black. Hence Tim Westwood is a Wigga.

Its a slang
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Jacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really nice

Utter sad case who is so cringe-inducing I find it impossible to listen to him.

I didn't realise he was still...um...working.

Who on earh takes him seriously?
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:56 pm
W10

Ooo...just the biggest and most respected names in rap and hip hop.

His sound system is always rocking at Notting Hill, shame it attracts the rude boy gangsta crowd

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:59 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Bison
You can come and chill with us if you want in VIP, I can introduce to the big dog himself.

If your nice to me.....
I'm not really into celebrity. Can't be arsed with it.

Although I met him a bunch of times before by accident.

I'm just wondering how a Westwood set would go down in Dubai...

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really niceJacquie77 is just really nice

He's a prat and embarrassing.

If you can read this and not cringe, then, well..nuff respect, dude!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...09/urban.radio
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 6:04 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Sure it would go down a storm. However the 40 plus status quo irish village brigade will disaprove.

'His music' doesn't do it for me personally.. As its not his music.

He is the polar opposite to michael jackson.

They are both shite.

Ohhh bison VIP hark at you.. Jealous
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 6:26 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Jacquie77
He's a prat and embarrassing.

If you can read this and not cringe, then, well..nuff respect, dude!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...09/urban.radio
What's wrong with that interview? Seems like a guy who is passionate about his art.

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 6:37 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiger989
When a White person tries to be black. Hence Tim Westwood is a Wigga.

Its a slang
nicely sidestepped there.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
Ha ha - too right!

-
I think thats a bit harsh, he does grind a bit if you listen to him all the time, but you cant doubt his passion for his musak... The big names and players always give him respect, which even though he is white, lanky, in his 40s says a lot i think...

I wont be going to see him, I never went to see him down the Temple, so i wouldnt go here...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.