Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Things people do which drive you nuts !

Things people do which drive you nuts !

Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things people do which drive you nuts !

- people who go round the roundabout the wrong way . . .
- people who drive with their kids on their knee
- people who drive the wrong way down the road and then get annoyed when you are in their way
- people who follow me in malls asking to be my friend
- people who think if they shout REALLY REALLY LOUDLY the shop assistant will understand them better
- agree with the squabbling over bar/dinner bills thing too - just pay for gods sake, or drink more, or eat more, or stay at home
- people who 'bark' at my dogs when I'm walking them and then scream when they bark back

But other than that I'm a well chilled out person

N
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

people that say they "give up" when debating with numpties on a particular thread....and then get drawn back into it 3 seconds later
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...bit like people that are awake one moment and the next they start snoring into your ear...and then afterwards deny they ever did that...

snoring in general is bad anyway...

and people that claim the armrest on a plane...

or people that put the seat back as soon as they have boarded...
or people who start choking on drink and make out they are dying, flapping their arms around looking for help....whats a bystander supposed to do then ?

Women's obsession with candles and cushions in the home
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I know...isnt that irritating !
Actually I find it quite peaceful compared to the usual antics .
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

or people who start choking on drink and make out they are dying, flapping their arms around looking for help....whats a bystander supposed to do then ?

Women's obsession with candles and cushions in the home
Oh cushions!
I can't hardly sit on this couch due cushions. Drives me nuts. They have absolutely NO purpose other than to drive me so mad they end up on the floor.....and then i get in trouble.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

People who sit on their arses all day doing nothing cos they are bone idle and lazy
People who think it's ok to constantly lie to others
People who think the world owes them something
People who are materialistic

Oh yeah, and people who moan about what drives them nuts
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:32 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

people who lick their knives when eating...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:33 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Oh cushions!
I can't hardly sit on this couch due cushions. Drives me nuts. They have absolutely NO purpose other than to drive me so mad they end up on the floor.....and then i get in trouble.
Be a man, ......get a knife out and slash the ****ers to pieces, and then face the music ....lol
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

people who lick their knives when eating...
saying "sat" instead of "sitting"

I was sat on the beach the other day....?????
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfanagain
People who sit on their arses all day doing nothing cos they are bone idle and lazy
People who think it's ok to constantly lie to others
People who think the world owes them something
People who are materialistic

Oh yeah, and people who moan about what drives them nuts
couldn't agree more!! I despise people who lie to get what they want in life.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

people that come on BE and ask questions they could have easily googled...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:36 pm
Hammer for Life

Having just got over a bout of diarreah ....needing to fart, but unsure whether it is safe to do so.....and then realising it clearly wasnt !!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:37 pm
Hammer for Life

people that come on BE and ask questions they could have easily googled...
Where is the nearest Spinney's ?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the nearest Spinney's ?
google it, pet...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:40 pm
Hammer for Life

google it, pet...
do you know google's web address ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.