Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Things that make you go ooooooh

Things that make you go ooooooh

Old May 7th 2013, 6:20 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of
Wink Things that make you go ooooooh

Found my old Photobucket account from my wicked past tormenting ladies that knit and clutch pearls on the old Ebay discussion boards.....eeeeee.....theres some cr*p in there....lol...lost count of how many banned ID's I had...

Old May 7th 2013, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that make you go ooooooh

I'm willing to model that if you have one.............
Old May 7th 2013, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

http://acidcow.com/famous/8228-celeb...s-40-pics.html

Old May 8th 2013, 6:28 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

I have just wasted several minutes of my life that I will never get back looking at Women''s crotches...
Old May 8th 2013, 6:34 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poshy
I have just wasted several minutes of my life that I will never get back looking at Women''s crotches...
How do you think men feel? For us it's a biological imperative, we're programmed to do it whether we choose to or not. And sometimes I'd really really rather not because no amount of eye bleach can wash away the visions of some hippocrocidillopigs!
Old May 8th 2013, 6:38 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Originally Posted by mikewot
How do you think men feel? For us it's a biological imperative, we're programmed to do it whether we choose to or not. And sometimes I'd really really rather not because no amount of eye bleach can wash away the visions of some hippocrocidillopigs!

I feel your pain pal....
Old May 8th 2013, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Poshy
Most women take a glance, realise what it is, and delete.........
Old May 8th 2013, 1:21 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

I'm not 'most Women '

...and I have a morbid curiosity

I constantly end up in the Dark Side of YouTube