Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

There's a lot of lurking going on I see.......

There's a lot of lurking going on I see.......

Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default There's a lot of lurking going on I see.......

According to the Forum page, about 30-ish of you are 'viewing' but nobody is posting............ evening all.

I'm home now - what did I miss?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of
Default Re: There's a lot of lurking going on I see.......

Originally Posted by The Dean
According to the Forum page, about 30-ish of you are 'viewing' but nobody is posting............ evening all.

I'm home now - what did I miss?
I think all are watching ur avatar.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:00 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skeleton
I think all are watching ur avatar.
All too gobsmacked to speak
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Slingshot
My dictionaries !
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slingshot
This won't do.........

I'm going back to Natalie - if she'll have me, that is.........
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:08 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

This won't do.........

There must be some sort copyright over that avatar? I thought that came from Blue Cat and was well confused wondering who Natalie was. Big is best as they say
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This won't do.........

Er........ hang on, that's Blue Cat..........

Oh well she'll do until tomorrow morning..........
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:10 pm
same shit different day

Er........ hang on, that's Blue Cat..........

Oh well she'll do until tomorrow morning..........
She was using that avatar last time I was on here. Not been on for a while so it may be different now. Will confuse a lot of people. Leave it there and see what reaction you get in the morning
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

there are some very odd people who lurk all day...then post at the dead of night when no one else is around. Always something dodgy methinks...

MM, xx
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

morning MM! how was your day?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
morning MM! how was your day?
just had the most fabulous dinner Patsy...really cool....and day was great if friggin cold, lol...

MM, xx
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

oh,,tell me what did you have and where? What wine did you drink????
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh,,tell me what did you have and where? What wine did you drink????
went to an argentine resto, called Goucho Grill, on the river...dunno what wine, i didn't order but it was fab, and started off on moet rose, which was massively drinkable...!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fab, anyway I am off now, I am playing hookey tomoro and spending the day at JBH with JB. Start off with some bubbly, slide into lunch and a bottle of nicely chilled pinot grigio,and approach the happy hour with a few margaritas!
Shower, change and then hit, left bank,BZ, Jambase and prob end up at trilogy!! Just a quiet day out sweetie!!
did you find your wellies with the heel??
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fab, anyway I am off now, I am playing hookey tomoro and spending the day at JBH with JB. Start off with some bubbly, slide into lunch and a bottle of nicely chilled pinot grigio,and approach the happy hour with a few margaritas!
Shower, change and then hit, left bank,BZ, Jambase and prob end up at trilogy!! Just a quiet day out sweetie!!
did you find your wellies with the heel??
don't do wellies as you know...and have as always a much more exciting day lined up...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.