Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Is there any coverage of the US Master (golf) here?

Is there any coverage of the US Master (golf) here?

Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is there any coverage of the US Masters (golf) here?

Simple question...

Last edited by Jeeper; Apr 9th 2009 at 4:54 pm.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Is there any coverage of the US Master (golf) here?

Yes, but I think it's on Fox Sports? However with a VPN you can watch the BBC coverage on iPlayer.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

RIGHT. I've seen the techy threads from time to time but never delved into.

What the f*k is a VPN?

Sounds like something I should have...
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

fox or on dstv
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Google it...make sure you get a UK based one.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm watching the BBC web text updates (hitting F5 every 2 mins) along with the masters homepage for the leaderboard.

Even so....how exciting is it right now?!?!?!?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Managed to last until the end of the fourth round, but couldn't keep my eyes open for the play off. Poor show from the Europeans unfortunately.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Managed to last until the end of the fourth round, but couldn't keep my eyes open for the play off. Poor show from the Europeans unfortunately.
I lasted the distance....but a long day at work today...