Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Then he was here, then he was gone

Then he was here, then he was gone

Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:18 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Then he was here, then he was gone

BF's been removed. How long was he away last time? Any guesses about how long till he's reincarnated? Messed up but entertaining.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:12 am
Banned

Lover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really nice
Default Re: Then he was here, then he was gone

He's never coming back. He's boycotting the board because he always gets banned here.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lover Lips
He's never coming back. He's boycotting the board because he always gets banned here.
How would you know that, completely unaware Newby?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:18 am
Banned

Lover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really niceLover Lips is just really nice

I'm his lawyer. He's sueing the board for defamation of character
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:21 am
Banned

Sue is from North Carolina..In this country you can't bann people just because they are half black..Unfortunately it looks like she will have to learn that the hard way.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Sue is from North Carolina..In this country you can't bann people just because they are half black..Unfortunately it looks like she will have to learn that the hard way.
Can you ban people because they are half-brained?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dean
Can you ban people because they are half-brained?
Only if they violate the TOS- My client hasn't
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:29 am
Banned

This is America, we have laws here. Nobody is above them- At the very least Sue will have to step down from her moderator position- She can do it voluntarily or we can have it settled in the courts.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:49 am
Banned

Alright then..Alright

My client will try to log on when he gets back from his vacation..Any further unwarrented bannings will be meet with swift legal action. I hope I made myself clear here tonight.

Good day
Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha, i think that's the funniest post you've made under any of your guises...how many is it now, btw...?

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahahaha, i think that's the funniest post you've made under any of your guises...how many is it now, btw...?

MM, xx
I think my client has been unjustly banned here 82 times now if thats what you're asking. For the life of me I can't understand what he see's in this obscure little message board, but he's the boss and i've been assigned to the case so i'll do my job. I must say though that since my clients is niether British, nor an Expat I wondered what his strong lure to the board was, he said, and I quote, "don't worry about it, and when I get back I want all those mods moderating message boards in Siberia"..unquote

I'm afraid the mods have messed with the wrong person here

Last edited by Lover Lips; Apr 30th 2010 at 6:20 am.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:22 am
Banned

Is that all MM? You seem to get a littly shy around me..

I mean my client
Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Is that all MM? You seem to get a littly shy around me..

I mean my client
i'm taking on the challenge of the mensa quiz at the moment, i may be some time, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'm taking on the challenge of the mensa quiz at the moment, i may be some time, lol...

MM, xx
ha ha- I understand
Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:40 am
Banned

I'm waiting................................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.