Technical Consultants

Old Sep 26th 2012, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Technical Consultants

Hello -

Any of you lot know (or indeed are) - technical consultants that would be willing and able to do some technical studies and an environmental impact assessment study on the electricity transmission and distribution system in Afghanistan?

Any serious help, please PM me - the rest of you can just take the piss as you see fit.

Cheers, M
Old Sep 26th 2012, 10:52 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Technical Consultants

Unless the electricity is distributed using explosives I seriously doubt its going to have any further environmental impact.

However I might know someone, will check and see if they are desperate for work.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Unless the electricity is distributed using explosives I seriously doubt its going to have any further environmental impact.
yeh, fair point - but I need to tick the box on the due diligence. In fairness it includes the social side of things - so working conditions (which I'm sure will be fine ) and child labour...

Thanks for your help though.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Muncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Hello -

Any of you lot know (or indeed are) - technical consultants that would be willing and able to do some technical studies and an environmental impact assessment study on the electricity transmission and distribution system in Afghanistan?

Any serious help, please PM me - the rest of you can just take the piss as you see fit.

Cheers, M
Millhouse I suggest you contact the guys at SMEC Afghanistan (google it) in a previous life I have found them very useful. Hope that helps