Tears on Merseyside!

Old May 16th 2009, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tears on Merseyside!

19 years waiting. many more years of hurt to come!
Old May 16th 2009, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tears on Merseyside!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
19 years waiting. many more years of hurt to come!
Insey, I will bet you 500 quid that Man Utd won't win the Premier League title next year. Ronaldo and Tevez will be gone. Giggs and Scholes will be over the hill. Fergie will be senile. Your time has come today so enjoy it while you can. Incidentally, what does it take to get a Rag booked aty the swamp? Those five yellows for Arsenal were a joke. Fletcher and Tevez should have had one each.
Old May 16th 2009, 4:46 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Ill bet you 500quid they do win the league next year...

Even if Tevez and Ronaldo leave..

And your local team is??
Old May 17th 2009, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Insey, I will bet you 500 quid that Man Utd won't win the Premier League title next year. Ronaldo and Tevez will be gone. Giggs and Scholes will be over the hill. Fergie will be senile. Your time has come today so enjoy it while you can. Incidentally, what does it take to get a Rag booked aty the swamp? Those five yellows for Arsenal were a joke. Fletcher and Tevez should have had one each.
blue tinted glasses again!only the Arshavin one was unjust. Agree that Fletch should have seen yellow though.
Arsenal were lucky not to see one red card at least.

look at the facts this season. Man Utd awarded 4 penalties - Liverpool awarded 9
Liverpool received no red cards at all - so who are refs favouring?
Old May 17th 2009, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by commander

And your local team is??
Tevez and Ronaldo will leave - but we'll also 70 million to spend on new players and we already have a young squad.

We have Tosic and his serbian mate Ljajic to come in next season. We'll probably see Petrucci get some game time and more of Possebon. We'll be buying Valencia from Wigan plus at least 1 other major signing. Hargreaves should be back.

It will be 4 in a row. Whereas for City it will be just another year of hurt. No big names will go there without the chance of European football.
Old May 17th 2009, 4:38 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander

And your local team is??
Gor Mahia FC
Old May 17th 2009, 5:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Gor Mahia FC
Old May 17th 2009, 5:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Tevez and Ronaldo will leave - but we'll also 70 million to spend on new players and we already have a young squad.

We have Tosic and his serbian mate Ljajic to come in next season. We'll probably see Petrucci get some game time and more of Possebon. We'll be buying Valencia from Wigan plus at least 1 other major signing. Hargreaves should be back.

It will be 4 in a row. Whereas for City it will be just another year of hurt. No big names will go there without the chance of European football.
I think it's fair to say once again you cünts were worthy winners, you've been brilliant.

Let's all hope Barca destroy you in the CL final though, they won the league and copa del ray and are on for the treble, that's never been done in Spain.

I see Mourinhio won the league as well in Italy.
Old May 17th 2009, 5:35 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I think it's fair to say once again you cünts were worthy winners, you've been brilliant.

Let's all hope Barca destroy you in the CL final though, they won the league and copa del ray and are on for the treble, that's never been done in Spain.

I see Mourinhio won the league as well in Italy.
I dont think Man Utd have been as good this year as they have in others, they scored a few late goals, which got them wins, which they could easily have lost

Also think Torres being out for so long for Liverpool had a major effect on their challenge....If he had been fit all season I reckon they would have won it

Sorry, but I will be cheering on the Mancs in the CL, cant bear that Terry 'Enry twat, and the last thing I would want to see is him get a winners medal
Old May 17th 2009, 5:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I dont think Man Utd have been as good this year as they have in others, they scored a few late goals, which got them wins, which they could easily have lost

Also think Torres being out for so long for Liverpool had a major effect on their challenge....If he had been fit all season I reckon they would have won it

Sorry, but I will be cheering on the Mancs in the CL, cant bear that Terry 'Enry twat, and the last thing I would want to see is him get a winners medal
They've been brilliant, even if they go a few goals down you know they will come back and win the game, that's the difference between them and the resat - although saying that Liverpool pushed them as close as they have for a while, a good season for the scousers, although I'm certainly no fan of those twats either.

You're joking? Man U have been great but Barca are the best, most entertaining team in the world, they are just amazing.