Tatts...

Old May 20th 2009, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of
Default Tatts...

Just a quick question for those with local knowledge, or more to the point knowledge of the locals I suppose. What do people, thinking more of local clients or employers there really, make of tattoos?

I've added a picture of the (more visible) tattoo in my profile.

Oh NOOO. I've just realised that I put these pictures in like a public gallery when I thought I was just putting them on my profile. What an arse Can I take them back off again??

Last edited by Big Kevin; May 20th 2009 at 10:41 pm. Reason: Mistake!!
Old May 21st 2009, 2:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tatts...

I think you can remove them, I had a look, just wear long sleeves to the office
Old May 21st 2009, 2:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

go to your gallery, click on your picture, there you'll see admin options, click on edit photo, then go to delete...
easier than getting those tattoos off....
Old May 21st 2009, 6:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
Just a quick question for those with local knowledge, or more to the point knowledge of the locals I suppose. What do people, thinking more of local clients or employers there really, make of tattoos?

I've added a picture of the (more visible) tattoo in my profile.

Oh NOOO. I've just realised that I put these pictures in like a public gallery when I thought I was just putting them on my profile. What an arse Can I take them back off again??
Tatts are illegal to get done over here, the locals don't like them at all, you'll see stuff in the paper about how people arrested were obviously bad people as they have tatts,

tons of english have them, but not that many have big visible ones.

Where are the pics of yours?
Old May 21st 2009, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Tatts are illegal to get done over here, the locals don't like them at all, you'll see stuff in the paper about how people arrested were obviously bad people as they have tatts,

tons of english have them, but not that many have big visible ones.

Where are the pics of yours?
In the Photo Gallery, but not for long

Thanks all for your comments, I kind of thought that anyway for some reason, possibly because you never see (well at least I haven't) those of arabic descent or moslem persuasion with tattoos.

The question really was to see what kind of shirts to buy, long or short sleeved you know?
Old May 21st 2009, 9:46 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for your comments, I kind of thought that anyway for some reason, possibly because you never see (well at least I haven't) those of arabic descent or moslem persuasion with tattoos.

The question really was to see what kind of shirts to buy, long or short sleeved you know?
I wouldn't worry to much about it, whenever I go to the beach I will be hard pressed to find a guy without tattoos, and they are not just Westerners, I see a lot of Arab guys with them, maybe not UAE/locals, but Lebanese, Syrians etc defo have them...
If you just wear a normal long sleeve shirt (which seems to be the norm anyway) you'll be ok...what you wear in your spare time is up to you...and you can always go out and buy short sleeves for the office if it turns out not to be a problem...there are shops here you know...
Old May 21st 2009, 9:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

ah so thats not so bad at all, still, not sure what local companies may make of it - I can't remember seeing many tatts over here that are visible, I have one one the top of my arm but no-once can see it.
Old May 21st 2009, 9:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
I wouldn't worry to much about it, whenever I go to the beach I will be hard pressed to find a guy without tattoos, and they are not just Westerners, I see a lot of Arab guys with them, maybe not UAE/locals, but Lebanese, Syrians etc defo have them...
If you just wear a normal long sleeve shirt (which seems to be the norm anyway) you'll be ok...what you wear in your spare time is up to you...and you can always go out and buy short sleeves for the office if it turns out not to be a problem...there are shops here you know...
Sound advice.
Old May 21st 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

go to your gallery, click on your picture, there you'll see admin options, click on edit photo, then go to delete...
easier than getting those tattoos off....
Thank you MH, sorted now. I wouldn't mind putting pics up in my own sort of profile thing but I hadn't realised that they would be in the main Photo Gallery where everybody has to look at them. I would normally charge for these as, being an ugly basturt, they're useful for mounting above the fireplace to keep children away from the fire.

Also, the advice from all on the subject is great. I love how, in this forum, everybody gets absolute pelters from certain members - and it is hilarious - but when a serious question comes up, you get great advice, straight away.

Ok, said my bit and had my advice, now awaiting my pelters... again!!

Old May 21st 2009, 10:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Generally speaking ,you need to keep them covered up, else you'll end up upsetting the ninja chicks and getting stared at by the locals... and the labourers... and just about everyone.....

Ahh...

Must have been the thick, Celtic (hard K) accent....

Thought you said TITS.....

Old May 21st 2009, 10:05 am
hmmmm...nice

Thank you MH, sorted now. I wouldn't mind putting pics up in my own sort of profile thing but I hadn't realised that they would be in the main Photo Gallery where everybody has to look at them. I would normally charge for these as, being an ugly basturt, they're useful for mounting above the fireplace to keep children away from the fire.

Also, the advice from all on the subject is great. I love how, in this forum, everybody gets absolute pelters from certain members - and it is hilarious - but when a serious question comes up, you get great advice, straight away.

yeah...I'll never be this nice and helpful again...
Old May 21st 2009, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

just wait til commander gets hold of kev - rangers, celtic, rangers, celtic...
Old May 21st 2009, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

yeah...I'll never be this nice and helpful again...
I bet you will, you can't help it
Old May 21st 2009, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by admon
just wait til commander gets hold of kev - rangers, celtic, rangers, celtic...
He already did m8, and Roadking. I got ripped to bits on a previous thread, I'm only just partially recovered even now as I type shakily between ciggies, coffee and mogadon
Old May 21st 2009, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

don't worry mate, yes indeed you are ugly, but so are quite a few people on here, mainly the women.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.