Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Talking of 'Sex and the City'......

Talking of 'Sex and the City'......

Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talking of 'Sex and the City'......

Originally Posted by Eva
I luvved her as the kookie(sorry Dean) Sandy in LA Story...
She was better looking in Hocus Pocus.........
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
She was better looking in Hocus Pocus.........
Well that's magic for you. Is it all about looks 4 u guys?
She played a character in LA Story with a bizarre personality and voracious appetite for sex.....What mole? I hear you ask?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:26 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I luvved her as the kookie(sorry Dean) Sandy in LA Story...
that film made me honk up, it was appalling.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:27 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Well that's magic for you. Is it all about looks 4 u guys?
She played a character in LA Story with a bizarre personality and voracious appetite for sex.....What mole? I hear you ask?
maybe someone without a malteser stuck on the side of their face?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

...... gives me an idea.........

A survey: you are invited to nominate ladies who come into the following category:

"Nice Legs, Shame About The Face"

(or to be more general - 'magnificent from the neck down, but... er.... not quite so impressive from the neck up').

What has this got to do with 'Sex and the City'?

Simple - I nominate Sarah Jessica Parker.......

She will win this survey unless someone can come up with a VERY convincing alternative........
Face like a bag full of spanners
Body to die for

Get the beer goggles out !
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:37 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that film made me honk up, it was appalling.

Hahaahahahah-Spugsy I love your critique. SJP was brill on roller skates yes? The rest with Victoria Tennent & Traffic signals was crapola -but we were talkin about SJP .....

A side line.What was yer fav flick ever?
I just know you are never going to answer 'Bend it like Beckham'
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B.Geezer
Face like a bag full of spanners
Body to die for

Get the beer goggles out !
Hello matey............

.......... welcome back.

I'm fine thanks for asking............. which I know you were about to.

Eva - my favourite flick. I'm a romantic so I have to go for either The Shawshank Redemption or Field Of Dreams..........
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i think she is sex on legs...she is stylish, kookie, and gorgeous...you have no taste...

MM, xx
You have got to be absofckinglutely kidding RIGHT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

even photoshopped till she is hardly recognisable she is still the most ugly looking 'woman' there is....she makes Celine Dion look hot.

you are kidding non?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Eva
Hahaahahahah-Spugsy I love your critique. SJP was brill on roller skates yes? The rest with Victoria Tennent & Traffic signals was crapola -but we were talkin about SJP .....

A side line.What was yer fav flick ever?
I just know you are never going to answer 'Bend it like Beckham'
hmmm, I like loads of different stuff, for old stuff '10 angry men' is superb, I like daft films like the blues brothers, happy gilmore etc, love the shawshank redemption,

favourite though? its probably 'bugsy malone', may seem odd but I love that film to pieces, always watch it every christmas, loved it so much as a nipper.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you are kidding non?
no, i'm deadly serious...honest...

MM, xx
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
You have got to be absofckinglutely kidding RIGHT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

even photoshopped till she is hardly recognisable she is still the most ugly looking 'woman' there is....she makes Celine Dion look hot.

you are kidding non?
Yes...Yes...That adds the feminine touch to my cause...
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello matey............

.......... welcome back.

Eva - my favourite flick. I'm a romantic so I have to go for either The Shawshank Redemption or Field Of Dreams..........

Not big on comedy then?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Hello matey............

.......... welcome back.

Yeah - the only romance in those films included a bar of soap and a baseball bat ! hahaha

So what about The Deliverence ? That was really romantic - if you like streaky bacon !!! hahahaha