SYB's Departure

Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SYB's Departure

Ahhh. So en route to Le Meridien, who should be sunning himself on the pavement and licking his paws but the snowy nemesis - I swear he was laughing at me....

But who took his basket??? It was in the bathroom along with all the other things that the packers were told not to pack???????

Anyway, stuffed him in a hold-all and took him to the BVC - cute american lady from FF took custody....

There was even a wee tear in my eye to see him go.......
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Ahhh. So en route to Le Meridien, who should be sunning himself on the pavement and licking his paws but the snowy nemesis - I swear he was laughing at me....

But who took his basket??? It was in the bathroom along with all the other things that the packers were told not to pack???????
syb, you muppet...

MM, xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
syb, you muppet...

MM, xx
The flat seems so empty without him..... {technically, it is empty apart from rolls a masking tape and packaging detritus....}

I'm having a melancholic episode....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyway, stuffed him in a hold-all and took him to the BVC - cute american lady from FF took custody....

Aah, we all love a happy ending...don't we Spugsy? By the way, expect to find the cat basket in the UK some day soon. Have a safe trip and take your umbrella, its pissing down back home.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was about your long summer break - so where are you going?

Good luck....and hope you stay on BE....!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:27 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Aah, we all love a happy ending...don't we Spugsy? By the way, expect to find the cat basket in the UK some day soon. Have a safe trip and take your umbrella, its pissing down back home.
We do amigo we do.

I'm glad it's all worked out well in the end.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IndieG
I thought this was about your long summer break - so where are you going?

Good luck....and hope you stay on BE....!
Ha, ha - no, IG - reached that point of one shawarma too many.....

Going back to the crisp thud of leather on willow and punting..... Or hoodies and wanna-be-fly-on-the-wall drama queens... Whatever... I'm outta here.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:42 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, ha - no, IG - reached that point of one shawarma too many.....

Going back to the crisp thud of leather on willow and punting..... Or hoodies and wanna-be-fly-on-the-wall drama queens... Whatever... I'm outta here.
whereabouts are you heading back to? specifically? UK? where?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
whereabouts are you heading back to? specifically? UK? where?
The project i've got lined up will be at Enstone, just outside of Oxford (near Woodstock)....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has just taken me ages to read! lol
I didn't touch your pussy! I would have been number one suspect as I'm the only one to have entered your establishment

Whats are your plans pal? I'm going to take my visitors to Brauhaus tonight then might head to Sax.
We got refused entrance to Heroes last night! Asked Andy and Jonny for ID! Makes me laugh, we'd been in there numerous times before.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Chris79
This thread has just taken me ages to read! lol
I didn't touch your pussy! I would have been number one suspect as I'm the only one to have entered your establishment

Whats are your plans pal? I'm going to take my visitors to Brauhaus tonight then might head to Sax.
We got refused entrance to Heroes last night! Asked Andy and Jonny for ID! Makes me laugh, we'd been in there numerous times before.
What?? Didn't you use your wasta and tell 'em that you're mates with Charlie the Bass Player????!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

What?? Didn't you use your wasta and tell 'em that you're mates with Charlie the Bass Player????!!!!
And mates with the Manager etc. I tried to reason with him and ask him why he had already let us in numerous times before and also into the Comedy night which is over 21's. I had got more sense out of the brick wall. WANKERS!
Was funny though cause the majority of the staff came over and shook my hand etc, Mr Chris etc! lol
Will try again though but I think he's face is marked now!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:57 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

And mates with the Manager etc. I tried to reason with him and ask him why he had already let us in numerous times before and also into the Comedy night which is over 21's. I had got more sense out of the brick wall. WANKERS!
Was funny though cause the majority of the staff came over and shook my hand etc, Mr Chris etc! lol
Thats what you get for hanging with riff raff.......
Never known them to refuse entry to anyone before???
Take em to 49er's they will love that.......
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:59 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you told them that he is now an outdoor cat
Thats really weird??? They must have tried to katnap him and he escaped!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

err...how old exactly are your mates, do we need to get them into the creche on friday...?!

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.